• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I've got both of my ear lobes pierced, and prior to moving to Oklahoma I usually wore pretty big hoops.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I've got both of my ear lobes pierced, and prior to moving to Oklahoma I usually wore pretty big hoops.

pics please. i'm picturing you as the daughter in an 80's african american oriented sitcom.

I don't like any piercings, except on women... they get awesome dangly earrings.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
So i just googled 'genital piercings' out of curiosity. and imo they are gross!

i've never been a fan of piercings for myself, i only have my ears pierced but i don't even wear earings.

as of tattoos, im only gonna get my best friend's name tatted on me where no one can see it and that's going to happen next week on my 18th bday.

might seem like a crazy idea, but i don't care.... i think its worth it for all the stuff that we've been through. i mean, we're super close, and have been for the past 4 yrs and every day there's something new between us.

and even if things do change in the future, oh well. hah....

and she thinks im fucking crazy.
since she cant get tatted (only 16) she's going to be there holding my hand. :)

ChaoticGarden

Piercing and tattoo threads are always fun/interesting.

Hm, let's see. Four tattoos aand thirteen piercings. Hopefully in the next month I'll be making that 14 :O I want to get a nose stud/ring (whichever I feel looks better). And of course... I want tons more tattoos, it's the whole paying for it thing that is holding me back XD

Rix

:)
Awards
I have one tattoo on my lower back and one navel piercing. I do also have pierced ears. Used to have three holes on one ear and two on the other, but only using one hole on each ear now.

Not really sure if I want to have any other piercings yet.. Thought about it, but I'm not sure.

I want at least one more tattoo, but don't know what it should be and where I should have it yet, but it's gonna be a small tattoo though.

State

Awards
I only want my right ear to be pierced. I want it to have like one of those cool looking that those motorcycle hogs use, the round ones. The very same but in silver.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Ah, no piercings. I just don't have the interest in keeping up with them. I do have regular piercings in my ears, but I don't ever put earrings in, anyway.

However, I do plan on getting a few tattoos. In fact, I'm getting one done this summer, with my sister to symbolize our bond.

hakuoh

I have piercings on my ears only. Two on the left and one on the right.

I'd love to get a bridge piercing, but I honestly don't think it would look good on me. xD'

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
No piercings or tattoos for me yet. I enjoy living in my mother's house.

But I do plan on getting a tattoo or 2 later on in life.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
After all, this'll be something that will be on us for the rest of our lives, unless we decide to go through an expensive and painful operation to remove our skin.
I was thinking about a tattoo at first.

Not worth it in the long run. Unless if it was a tiny one, not one that covers my entire back...that's not so bad. Same with piercings, unless if it's ear piercings.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I was thinking about a tattoo at first.

Not worth it in the long run. Unless if it was a tiny one, not one that covers my entire back...that's not so bad. Same with piercings, unless if it's ear piercings.

I don't know about that. I think of tattoos as a form of expression. If I want it on me for the rest of my life, I want it to mean something.

Like, my sister has four tattoos. The first was a butterfly on her back between her shoulder blades, to signify the freedom she gained when she left for college. The second was a tattoo on her ankle, the Chinese symbol for mother, in honor of the child that she lost and our own mother. The third was her daughter's name on the inside of her wrist. The fourth is on the small of her back, an orchid and the words 'Semper Fi' across the top of it. It's to signify her husband, who is a former Marine, and their marriage. She'll probably get another tattoo with her son's name. She's also getting one with me, to signify our bond as sisters. We haven't decided what we'll do.

I do know that it's not the only tattoo I want, either. If it doesn't have some kind of meaning, then I think it's not worth it. But if it's something that means something, something that's not a rose (that's so generic to get), then it's completely worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back