Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

  • Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Euphoria
Reaction score
0

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

  • Heh I hope so. I think I might start another digipaint project this week.
    Painting is something I need major work on lol I just don't get any of the techniques at all. Right now I'm pretty focused on digiart and music, but I want to spend more time with traditional media eventually.

    Haha yeah art makes up like 90% of my life...the other 10% is video games lol
    Or some type of clever scheme by numora lol

    Yeah I'm studying web design but really anything that has to do with art I love. I just want to do it all ;D
    Haha yup first forum ever. And if KH never existed I probably would have never discovered I like doing graphic art so much.

    It's kind of scary actually that a video game started all of this >.>
    Definitely.

    It's weird though, I've pretty much spent a third of my life on here. Lol it's hard to imagine my life without KHI, it's a part of my childhood really. Even if it was dead I'd probably still come here just out of habit.
    It is. I have a feeling that once DDD comes around it'll pick back up. A lot of people are coming back already.
    No problem, I need the work to be honest. Things have been reaaaaally slow lately ._.
    yeah, it was sort of hard to interpret though :/ but yeah, I'd say you're right in that

    and yes, so am I D: unfortunately I already read a little ahead into the next season eheh ^^;;
    this is gonna seem stalkerish, but do you by any chance live in the BG, Kentucky area?

    i visited your myspace and saw a lot of friend suggestions of people that i know.
    I did, I did, but I was rather disappointed with it all :v I'm still trying to work out if there was really any relevance to his dream, aside from the fact that he loves Brennan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Top