• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Saga Ideas/Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
As for why the Heartless would want to go through the Light Realm to try and get to it, or whatever, Ansem Reports says that he believed what lied beyond the door to a world's heart was where the Heartless were seeking to go. So... I guess the reason is that KH is hidden deep within the Realm of Darkness, while individual world's hearts would provide a direct access to it, more or less because KH is made up of the Heart of all Worlds.

If that makes any sense whatsoever.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Actually, I'm going to go ahead and do something I rarely do. Disagree with skyfoxx. Though there is a point I don't understand about it, I believe Kingdom Hearts MAY be in the Realm of Darkness. Hell, we DID see it in KH1. If you look behind the DtD, you can clearly see a (black) outline of a giant heart. Kingdom Hearts. Opening the Door to Darkness is the natural way to lead you to Kingdom Hearts without all that mucking about with trying to create something like the X-Blade (sure, you have to go through a bit more trouble of collecting all 7 purest hearts, but...whatever...) The one thing that doesn't make sense about Kingdom Hearts being in the Realm of Darkness is this....the Heartless's nature is to seek out hearts. It has been stated many many times that Heartless "want to return to the greatest of all hearts." Derp, that's Kingdom Hearts. Well, if Kingdom Hearts is in their natural Realm, then...uhh...why don't they just...go to it...? Like, why bother wanting to come to the Realm of Light for hearts if you have the greatest of all hearts sitting in your backyard? It just doesn't make too much sense.

And also, I am wondering where indeed you got that Kingdom hearts is both Light and Darkness. In the Tale, the "Light" that everyone began to fight over is almost confirmed to be Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is the purest of all light, seeing as it is the hearts of all worlds...in the realm of Light...Nowhere that I am aware of was it said that Kingdom Hearts is both. The only thing we know about it is that if one were to pass into it, they would gain phenomenal power and wisdom, and ascend to something beyond human, and into a completely different "realm" separate from anything we know of so far (and the different ways to unlock it...)

Also on a subject that was brought up earlier.....When Ansem SoD called out to "Kingdom Hearts" and the Door opened, darkness began to pour out. Why? Because the DtD leads to the Realm of Darkness (herp derp), so obviously Darkness would begin to pour out. But then, after what Sora said, deep down Kingdom Hearts reacted, and bursted through the darkness with its Light. THAT was the Light, not Mickey. That's just...stupid. He hadn't even arrived at that point. A few seconds later, yes, but...not yet. And even so, why would he burst out with Light, go and hide somewhere, wait for more giant Heartless to show up, and then fight them off...again...?

So...yeah.

BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS ABOUT THE NEXT PART OF THE SERIES.

So here's what I think....I have no idea. :D

If KH really is sitting in the RoD I think the reasone that the Heartless wouldn't be able to reach is because as Sora said:

Sora: Kingdom Hearts... is LIGHT!

There probably isn't a Heartless strong enough to reach KH if it is in the RoD. If one tried to get near it I'd imagen it'd like when Icarus (yeah I probably spelled that wrong) when he tried to fly to the Sun.

Crash and burn

Mog

Awards
If you could carry around Terra Ventus Aqua Sora Riku as playable characters all the time in your party, it would be pretty awesome

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
How about something to do with Light? Why not have Light-based enemies to contrast to the Heartless? The Xehanort Saga was basically fighting the Darkness, so why not have the next saga be against the Light? After all, the Light was fought over before darkness came along. I'd also like the series explain the Soul a little more. We know a Soul basically gives life, but does it also give power? I ask that because of the Organization's "superhuman" ablilities. Yet again, something on the Soul is highly doubtful...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
How about something to do with Light? Why not have Light-based enemies to contrast to the Heartless? The Xehanort Saga was basically fighting the Darkness, so why not have the next saga be against the Light? After all, the Light was fought over before darkness came along.

I agree with this, an enemy of the light would be awesome.

Swordsaint

i think there will be one more enemy

several times in the series we've heard mention of the heart, the body and the soul. we have two of those 3.

@sky - I really don't remember them saying KH is light and darkness, my ps2 decided to laser burn my kh2 so i never got to replay it much..lol. don't judge me!!!!!

anyway i still think kh is in the darkness somewhere. theres too much evidence suggesting it is, however I understand all the points against this and it confuses me.

I have another idea though. when a person starts to use darkness and ventures on to the side of 'evil' they're said to be lost in darkness. However that same term 'lost in darkness, deep within the darkness' etc is used to describe kingdom hearts too. So perhaps while originally good, somehow kingdom hearts has turned against humanity!1!111one!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think that these are our two best options

1. Vanitas becomes the new main villain. He's made of pure darkness! You can't get much more threatening than that! He has the potential to make Xehanort look like a pushover.

Here's the other option.

2. A commander from the Keyblade Wars. Either the commander of the forces of light (he'll try to destroy ANYTHING of darkness, including Terra and Riku) or the forces of darkness (same old story; use darkness to threaten the realm of light.

Seriously though, maybe this new villain should be a master of light who wants to PURIFY the universe of darkness. I'm getting tired of darkness always being heavily associated with the antagonist. If anything, BBS showed us that those who give into darkness can still control themselves. Terra only became stronger when he gave into darkness.

Mog

Awards
I think that Roxas will seperate from Sora and become a villain hahah :DD

Swordsaint

riku in kh2 could control his darkness without losing himself like in kh1.

even mickey is interested in riku because of how light and darkness mingle in riku like he's never seen before.

but i have a question or two

did riku have darkness before xehanort/vanitas? when terra chose him did he still have a small darkness inside him?

and, what do you guys think will become of kairi being both a princess of heart and a wielder?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
riku in kh2 could control his darkness without losing himself like in kh1.

even mickey is interested in riku because of how light and darkness mingle in riku like he's never seen before.

but i have a question or two

did riku have darkness before xehanort/vanitas? when terra chose him did he still have a small darkness inside him?

and, what do you guys think will become of kairi being both a princess of heart and a wielder?

Of course Riku had darkness in him. Everybody is naturally born with a small bit of darkness in their hearts (besides the Princesses.) It was his decisions later in life, to accept and not fear the darkness, that lead him down the path he currently follows.

I'm...still not sure about what Kairi's future holds. I see her becoming something similar to Aqua; a Keyblade wielder, but more basing on magic, especially Light. Like, yeah, she uses a keyblade, but does more things like how Minnie "fought," and more uses her pure heart to fight.

UNLESS we have what I want as well as some people are saying, an antagonist based on Light.

Darkness may corrupt, but the Light can blind.

We saw that with Eraqus. His downfall was not accepting darkness as a natural thing, and something not to be eliminated, but balanced along with Light (Xehanort saw this too, but...kinda went about it wrong...derp...)

So, yeah. New antagonist/enemy of Light would be cool.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

1. Vanitas becomes the new main villain. He's made of pure darkness! You can't get much more threatening than that! He has the potential to make Xehanort look like a pushover.

Here's the other option.

2. A commander from the Keyblade Wars. Either the commander of the forces of light (he'll try to destroy ANYTHING of darkness, including Terra and Riku) or the forces of darkness (same old story; use darkness to threaten the realm of light.

Seriously though, maybe this new villain should be a master of light who wants to PURIFY the universe of darkness. I'm getting tired of darkness always being heavily associated with the antagonist. If anything, BBS showed us that those who give into darkness can still control themselves. Terra only became stronger when he gave into darkness.

The second option I perfer over the first because that ones some what prodictable. I think it would be an interesting, and not so far-fetched, twist if Eraqus came back as the main villian. His heart is in Terranort so he has a chance of comming back, he hates darkness to the point that he tried to kill Ven to stop the X-Blades' creation and tried to attack MX, and he's a KB master. If we have a light based villian I could imagen it being Eraqus.

k99y77

Awards

Here's the other option.

i like the idea of the commander of the keyblade war as the next antagonist but im sure
that it will be someone we never heard about.

Mog

Awards
Kairi is not a KB wielder, riku just handed her a keyblade to defend herself.......................

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I like the idea of the next saga will have something to do with the Light but I agree more on the commander of the Keyblade War. Of course, the mystery of the war hasn't been solved yet.

We know the true reason behind the war is the X Blade but seriously, who was the first who started the whole rebellion? I mean there are two group, one is Light and one is Dark but who formed the other group of Dark Keyblade Wielders?

See? Also, the legend that is mention in KH1 has also not been revealed yet.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Kairi IS a keyblade weilder. Aqua chose her to be it.
1. Well Aqua didn't really choose her...it just kinda happen. Like a love child :D
2. Key to Truth is right. She will most likely if not then will wield a keyblade in the future installments...God help us -_-
3. You kinda get a glimpse of what an enemy of light would be like and that was Eraqus and to be honest. That was some pretty cool stuff. An enemy of light who feels that darkness should be destroyed. But maybe it should be someone who is leading these warriors of light to do this. Like a queen who very well could have been the ones who instructed the keyblade wielders of light to fight in the Keyblade Wars Like Cosmos from Dissidia (or the commander everyone's saying) leading soldiers of light to destroy every speck of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back