• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Saga Ideas/Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm not sure if Eraqus would be able to be a villain. He only attacked Ven out of fear of the worlds being destroyed by the X-Blade.

And he seemed to be so guilty after that, so I doubt he'd suddenly become a villain and make the same mistake of being radically loyal to the light.

jdgjordan

I think braig should be the next main bad guy he been there from the beginig fighting terra and aqua and he is a man that has all the anwsers and we still dont no his true gole hell if it were not for him the events of kh1 and 2 would not have happend

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure if Eraqus would be able to be a villain. He only attacked Ven out of fear of the worlds being destroyed by the X-Blade.

And he seemed to be so guilty after that, so I doubt he'd suddenly become a villain and make the same mistake of being radically loyal to the light.

No one was saying Eraqus was the next villain. We were saying someone LIKE him. Someone who's too obsessed with the Light, and wants complete irradication of darkness.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Personally, I'm still under belief that the new saga would be the result of a time reset that happens towards the end of the Xehanort Saga, where everything was back to the way it was, and Sora is back to being 14, just to keep the childish spirit and set KH again in motion.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Been said already but I want a villian who uses light. A corrupted form of light though. For example, a light beam with black lightning surrounding it.

Radar

Bronze Member
A villian of Light. I like the idea. As for it being one of the ancient keyblade war masters, that would be cool. Maybe that's why so many people think the new cloaked boss in BBS is a warrior from the keyblade wars, because it kind of goes along with what Nomura said about the boss.

If they do make the next saga about Light villians and whatnot, they better make it fcuking epic and intense so that the fans will still be loyal.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Personally, I'm still under belief that the new saga would be the result of a time reset that happens towards the end of the Xehanort Saga, where everything was back to the way it was, and Sora is back to being 14, just to keep the childish spirit and set KH again in motion.
That would make the entire Xehanort Saga redundant.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Color coded for everyone's convenience

-Terranort comes back to life (Heartless then Nobody died).
-Sora & Co. search the worlds for the people "still suffering" as Jimminy's Journal put it.
-Aqua gains resolve to find the Door to Light (from her conversation with Ansem the Wise).
-Terranort's heart is still fighting for power between the two that compose it, and every so often, Master Xehanort gains power and Terranort corrupts more and more people.
-The corruption gets noticed by Sora & Co. and they try to fix it.
-The corruption effects the Realm of Darkness, too. Aqua sees this and she tries to fix it on the Darkness side (I see the corruption being the Unversed, which she would recognize, but Sora & Co. would just see as new enemies).
-Terranort begins to fall back to the Darkness (both Terra and Master Xehanort, that is).
-Sora & Co. seal off worlds in an attempt to stop the corruption.
-Aqua must unseal the worlds to leave their borers (unknowingly undoing Sora's work). She believes the corruption has made the worlds' hearts loose sight of their (potential) allies.
-King Mickey tells Riku to go and reseal the worlds in the Realm of Light, and the King goes to the Realm of Darkness in an attempt to find out what is making the worlds seemingly unseal on their own.
-Riku reseals the worlds as the corruption spreads like wild fire.
-Terranort falls on the precipice of Darkness.
-Aqua fights Master Xehanort (next to a comatose Terra) in the Realm of Darkness.
-At the behest of Ansem the Wise (who is connected to Riku's heart after the events of Days and KH2), Riku fights Terranort in the Realm of Light in an attempt to stall him from causing an irreversible imbalance to the worlds.
-Terranort falls to Riku as Sora shows up on the scene. From his weakened state, he can no longer remain as "Terranort", and he splits into Terra and Master Xehanort (with Terra in a coma from the lack of a complete soul).
-Sora fights Master Terranort.
-King Mickey finds Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and they begin to leave the Realm of Darkness.

Aqua is a popular character, and Nomura already said that the multiple scenario games (at least, for KH) were better (to play, to create, I don't remember).

The characters that would be played (I think) would be Aqua, Sora, and Riku.

Last edited:

Legendscarlet

all of this reminds me of YU-Gi-Oh! GX season 2, that light blinded guy was sure creepy and also brainwashed lots of characters. I think his name was satorius or something like that.

I would like to see Kingdom Hearts(the heart shaped moon) as the stage for the final boss. Or a corrupted version of it because the balance between light/darkness has not been steady for the last 10 years (all of this if... the boss is a light villian)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;vZkcoB7RiMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkcoB7RiMg&feature=related[/video]
NOOOOO! NO! No time reset, NO! No time travel, no time reseting, none of that! Just no... NO! That'd be AWFUL. No! Why would you even suggest that?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
[video=youtube;vZkcoB7RiMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkcoB7RiMg&feature=related[/video]
NOOOOO! NO! No time reset, NO! No time travel, no time reseting, none of that! Just no... NO! That'd be AWFUL. No! Why would you even suggest that?

skyfoxx is right. Please don't have a time reset. That would make all the past games unimportant.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
A time reset would make the entire first series pointless, not "unimportant". We would have wasted all of our money buying the series. A time SKIP however, I don't think is that bad an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back