• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Saga Ideas/Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, what with the close of the Xehanort saga not too far on the horizon. So I was wondering.... What are your thoughts on the next saga? Here's what I think:

After Xehanort is defeated, everything goes back to normal (er, normal for KH, that is) for Sora and co. A few months (maybe a year, a few years, i dunno) pass and a new villain/faction/more heartless arise and Sora and co. will go on a journey to stop it/them. With the time-skip, it would present a new reason to restart at level one, without having the main characters lose their memories again, as they'd have to brush up on their combat skills again. Then the saga would pretty much proceed as this one has, with Sora and co. traveling to multiple worlds, fighting villains, etc. Maybe the story this time around the story won't be quite as complex, though I'm betting it'll be much more complex, with multiple so-called "side stories", different story arcs, etc.

This is what I think and I wanna know what you all think, so go ahead!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
With the time-skip, it would present a new reason to restart at level one, without having the main characters lose their memories again, as they'd have to brush up on their combat skills again.

Why does there need to be a story reason for SRK to be level 1? They could easily just start you at level 1 without any story explanation and it'd be fine.

Anyway, as for everything else you listed... I don't know if these are really ideas persay... all you really said was that they'd travel to multiple worlds, etc... I don't know, I guess I was just expecting a fanfiction or atleast a plot outline or something :/

Swordsaint

theories exist suggesting that hearts are born from kingdom hearts, within the dark realm. but heartless will exist as long as darkness exists in peoples hearts.

now assuming that the end of the xehanort saga doesn't end this plotline, it would be the next point of entry for a kh saga.

MasterZeR0

Why does there need to be a story reason for SRK to be level 1? They could easily just start you at level 1 without any story explanation and it'd be fine.

Anyway, as for everything else you listed... I don't know if these are really ideas persay... all you really said was that they'd travel to multiple worlds, etc... I don't know, I guess I was just expecting a fanfiction or atleast a plot outline or something :/

My apologies, I was just stating how I thought the complexity would be mostly. Like I personally want it with the same complexity. I don't like games with simple stories, nor do I like games with stories that you'd have to read a whole book about to understand. I like KH's complexity so far, and I hope it's the same for next saga.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
theories exist suggesting that hearts are born from kingdom hearts, within the dark realm. but heartless will exist as long as darkness exists in peoples hearts.

now assuming that the end of the xehanort saga doesn't end this plotline, it would be the next point of entry for a kh saga.

Um, KH isn't in the RoD lol

And we already know that the Xehanort Saga is NOT the end of KH. Nomura already told us there will be a new antagonist after the Xehanort saga.

Swordsaint

Um, KH isn't in the RoD lol

And we already know that the Xehanort Saga is NOT the end of KH. Nomura already told us there will be a new antagonist after the Xehanort saga.
if its not, where is it?

are you telling me the door to darkness is kingdom hearts? remember, in kh1 they closed the door to darkness, while xehanorts heartless was attempting to use this door to darkness to attain kingdom hearts.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
are you telling me the door to darkness is kingdom hearts? remember, in kh1 they closed the door to darkness, while xehanorts heartless was attempting to use this door to darkness to attain kingdom hearts.
KH is it's own realm. It's the heart of all worlds.

No the door of darkness isn't Kingdom Hearts.
Ansem the Wise said:
We're both ignorant... as oblivious as when we began.
Xehanort is foolish and got corrupted. He began to believe that Kingdom Hearts was the door to darkness but he epically failed and was wrong.

Kingdom Hearts is a mystery. We just know it's the heart of all worlds. But KH is like... waaaay beyond the realms. In fact the only time we ever see a glimpse of KH is in BBS.

MasterZeR0

Xehanort is foolish and got corrupted. He began to believe that Kingdom Hearts was the door to darkness but he epically failed and was wrong.

Kingdom Hearts is a mystery. We just know it's the heart of all worlds. But KH is like... waaaay beyond the realms. In fact the only time we ever see a glimpse of KH is in BBS.

Although, if I'm not mistaken, didn't the fights with Xemnas in KH2 take place in Kingdom Hearts? When Xemnas attempted to fuse with it, didn't it like, corrupt it, turning it into a TWTNW look-alike, or something?

Swordsaint

That doesn't explain the DtD responding to Xehanorts heartless' plea of supreme darkness and Sora realizing Kingdom Hearts is light.

Kairi's grandmothers fairy tale actually sort of explains this. The darkness took over and the children of light rebuilt the world, but it remained scattered and seperated. The worlds of kingdom hearts is very much like this. these people filled with darkness wanted the light for themselves.

anyway I think KH is inside the dark realm anyway. there's no huge proof either way, but im probably wrong, it's just what I hold true atm.

there's only been confirmed 3 realms. light, dark, and nothingness. there's your inbetween and imo suggesting kh is another realm would be....wrong. I think reclaiming kingdom hearts is gonna be a big plot point.

birth by sleep. death. life. it's all connected.

"from these dark depths are all hearts born. Even yours." suggesting somewhere in the DtD/RoD kingdom hearts exists. If kingdom hearts exists in the dark realm, then it explains why a lot of people are still born with darkness in their hearts. they're hearts as they're born must travel through the dark realm guided by KH light. but the movement through this darkness stains them.

the kingdom hearts in 2 was an artificial kingdom hearts of peoples hearts created by the organisation to be complete.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Although, if I'm not mistaken, didn't the fights with Xemnas in KH2 take place in Kingdom Hearts? When Xemnas attempted to fuse with it, didn't it like, corrupt it, turning it into a TWTNW look-alike, or something?

That wasn't the real Kingdom Hearts though, that was the fake one the Organization was creating using Heartless hearts.

Swordsaint said:
That doesn't explain the DtD responding to Xehanorts heartless' plea of supreme darkness and Sora realizing Kingdom Hearts is light.

Kairi's grandmothers fairy tale actually sort of explains this. The darkness took over and the children of light rebuilt the world, but it remained scattered and seperated. The worlds of kingdom hearts is very much like this. these people filled with darkness wanted the light for themselves.

anyway I think KH is inside the dark realm anyway. there's no huge proof either way, but im probably wrong, it's just what I hold true atm.

there's only been confirmed 3 realms. light, dark, and nothingness. there's your inbetween and imo suggesting kh is another realm would be....wrong. I think reclaiming kingdom hearts is gonna be a big plot point.

birth by sleep. death. life. it's all connected.

"from these dark depths are all hearts born. Even yours." suggesting somewhere in the DtD/RoD kingdom hearts exists. If kingdom hearts exists in the dark realm, then it explains why a lot of people are still born with darkness in their hearts. they're hearts as they're born must travel through the dark realm guided by KH light. but the movement through this darkness stains them.

Okay don't use Xehanort quotes, his mind is corrupted to where he has a major darkness fetish. Heck, Xehanort believed only in darkness when it turns out KH is the balance of all worlds and the balance is using both light and darkness. If it was a balance, it wouldn't be in KH.

And the DtD just responded because Xehanort can command darkness. So therefore the door to darkness would respond to someone who can command darkness.
I mean, even if KH was in RoD, that wouldn't explain DtD responding either. Do you honestly think KH is going to respond to just anyone?

And... worlds of Kingdom Hearts? What...? KH doesn't have... worlds... what are you talking about?

Anyway, I highly doubt KH is in the RoD. That would screw up the whole "KH is both light and dark" fact up.

Swordsaint

That wasn't the real Kingdom Hearts though, that was the fake one the Organization was creating using Heartless hearts.

Okay don't use Xehanort quotes, his mind is corrupted to where he has a major darkness fetish. Heck, Xehanort believed only in darkness when it turns out KH is the balance of all worlds and the balance is using both light and darkness. If it was a balance, it wouldn't be in KH.

And the DtD just responded because Xehanort can command darkness. So therefore the door to darkness would respond to someone who can command darkness.
I mean, even if KH was in RoD, that wouldn't explain DtD responding either. Do you honestly think KH is going to respond to just anyone?

And... worlds of Kingdom Hearts? What...? KH doesn't have... worlds... what are you talking about?

Anyway, I highly doubt KH is in the RoD. That would screw up the whole "KH is both light and dark" fact up.

I feel like just brushing aside an important characters quotes is wrong, but eh I'll choose not to. you can do it.

as for the dtd responding to xehanort because it's darkness is also wrong imo. it RESPONDED TO SORA too, when he said "KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT" and burst open with light. What does this mean? the light burst straight out of the realm of darkness? only to quicky disappear after weakening xehanort.

it responded, but he was rejected, remember? Responding and accepting are different.

and by the worlds of kingdom hearts. in this instance I meant the game, so therefore, I meant the worlds of the light realm.

i dont recall anything about kh being both light and dark, but just because it's in the dark realm doesn't mean it's both light and dark. that's like saying something in the light realm can't be dark. ;)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
as for the dtd responding to xehanort because it's darkness is also wrong imo. it RESPONDED TO SORA too, when he said "KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT" and burst open with light. What does this mean? the light burst straight out of the realm of darkness? only to quicky disappear after weakening xehanort.

If Mickey could destroy 2 Darksides without even touching them and then glow a bright radiant glow, I'd say it's easy to say Mickey was the one who blasted light at Xehanort. Not the DtD.

Swordsaint

If Mickey could destroy 2 Darksides without even touching them and then glow a bright radiant glow, I'd say it's easy to say Mickey was the one who blasted light at Xehanort. Not the DtD.
I think it's hard to say how easily they defeat a heartless outside of battle is worth noting, but you make a good point especially with Mickey's radiant glow, but that means....Sora hasn't even come close to a real Kingdom Hearts yet, and that the fake has been the only one he's interacted with.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Umm KH is in the RoD thats what the whole "The true light still slumbers deep within the darkness" bit. Ansem opened the DtD which led deeper the RoD and the light from KH defeated him.

Swordsaint

Umm KH is in the RoD thats what the whole "The true light still slumbers deep within the darkness" bit. Ansem opened the DtD which led deeper the RoD and the light form KH defeated him.
This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this.

yeah i think its within the realm of darkness too. That's what most of our info suggests. So i dont think nomura would punch us in the face by making everything we know a lie. (retcon)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Umm KH is in the RoD thats what the whole "The true light still slumbers deep within the darkness" bit. Ansem opened the DtD which led deeper the RoD and the light from KH defeated him.

Your proof of this is?

KH is unconfirmed where it is but it wouldn't make any sense for it to be in the RoD. The whole "True light slumbers within the darkness" doesn't back up your statement because KH is BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS not just Light. If anything, KH would be completely above and over both the realm of light and realm of darkness.

Swordsaint

Your proof of this is?

KH is unconfirmed where it is but it wouldn't make any sense for it to be in the RoD. The whole "True light slumbers within the darkness" doesn't back up your statement because KH is BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS not just Light. If anything, KH would be completely above and over both the realm of light and realm of darkness.

out of curiosity, where does it say kingdom hearts is both light and darkness?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually, I'm going to go ahead and do something I rarely do. Disagree with skyfoxx. Though there is a point I don't understand about it, I believe Kingdom Hearts MAY be in the Realm of Darkness. Hell, we DID see it in KH1. If you look behind the DtD, you can clearly see a (black) outline of a giant heart. Kingdom Hearts. Opening the Door to Darkness is the natural way to lead you to Kingdom Hearts without all that mucking about with trying to create something like the X-Blade (sure, you have to go through a bit more trouble of collecting all 7 purest hearts, but...whatever...) The one thing that doesn't make sense about Kingdom Hearts being in the Realm of Darkness is this....the Heartless's nature is to seek out hearts. It has been stated many many times that Heartless "want to return to the greatest of all hearts." Derp, that's Kingdom Hearts. Well, if Kingdom Hearts is in their natural Realm, then...uhh...why don't they just...go to it...? Like, why bother wanting to come to the Realm of Light for hearts if you have the greatest of all hearts sitting in your backyard? It just doesn't make too much sense.

And also, I am wondering where indeed you got that Kingdom hearts is both Light and Darkness. In the Tale, the "Light" that everyone began to fight over is almost confirmed to be Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is the purest of all light, seeing as it is the hearts of all worlds...in the realm of Light...Nowhere that I am aware of was it said that Kingdom Hearts is both. The only thing we know about it is that if one were to pass into it, they would gain phenomenal power and wisdom, and ascend to something beyond human, and into a completely different "realm" separate from anything we know of so far (and the different ways to unlock it...)

Also on a subject that was brought up earlier.....When Ansem SoD called out to "Kingdom Hearts" and the Door opened, darkness began to pour out. Why? Because the DtD leads to the Realm of Darkness (herp derp), so obviously Darkness would begin to pour out. But then, after what Sora said, deep down Kingdom Hearts reacted, and bursted through the darkness with its Light. THAT was the Light, not Mickey. That's just...stupid. He hadn't even arrived at that point. A few seconds later, yes, but...not yet. And even so, why would he burst out with Light, go and hide somewhere, wait for more giant Heartless to show up, and then fight them off...again...?

So...yeah.

BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS ABOUT THE NEXT PART OF THE SERIES.

So here's what I think....I have no idea. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back