• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III E3 2013 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Okay, okay. Another thing about the trailer that interested me was the decision to use the english dialogue. Granted it was reused, but coming off a trailer that was completely japanese it seemed strange.
I wasn't expecting that either, but it makes sense in hindsight given that it was showing in LA.
Besides, Japan will get the first "real" trailer.

Gosh, I would have loved to be in that audience. That must have been such a moment to witness. It's like KH just carved out its own little corner in video game history. :'D

zanejjb

The True Question is that all cinematics with the health just put on or this some actual game play right out of the newly opened box! (Is this the real life or is this just fantasy)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
In game graphics that look pretty much like the opening movie sequences, swarms upon swarms of Heartless... Oh PS4.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, I'm not a big fan of the heartless. It seems like there are 8 mainly there, then a whole bunch of black smoke :(

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It seems to be cinematics. It's too well staged and photographed to be gameplay. The way the camera moves and the way sora moves in relation to the camera would be impossible to do in real gameplay assuming the camera is as controllable as it was in previous games.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I really careth not if they are or aren't. It's so beautiful. So tangible.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's just a concept beta video. Like the KH3Demo. Or BBS's initial trailer. Or KH2's initial trailer. Or even like KH1's beta. We'll see some real gameplay with an actual honest representation of the game at some later point.

For now, just enjoy it for what it is~

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
What I like the most about the teaser is that it's for the fans, anyone unfamiliar with the series will not get what the implications of Sora possessing the Master Keeper are.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What I like the most about the teaser is that it's for the fans, anyone unfamiliar with the series will not get what the implications of Sora possessing the Master Keeper are.
BBS is essentially KH0 so I'm glad.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This trailer surprised me. I did not think we would get a trailer for this until 2 years from now. Honestly, I've never been so shocked before in my entire life.

But I'm fairly certain that this project is only a month or two in development. For one, I believe that the gameplay isn't real. I'm sure it's just like the KH3D teaser in which they had pre-animated videos that they just placed the HUD over (although at least they made this one look more convincing by having the HUD blink)

If this project really is in development, then my theory is that it's most of the Osaka Team working on it for now. Since all the other teams are apparently busy and only a small handful of the members of the Osaka Team are working on the HD collection. So this makes the most sense to me anyway.

But I have to say that the artstyle is absolutely perfect! It's pretty much a compromise of what we all wanted. Half wanted it to look a lot like the HD collections do and half wanted it to look like how the CG pre-rendered scenes look. This looks like a good mix of the two, and it looks absolutely GORGEOUS!

If this is anything to indicate, then flowmotion is back, which is always a plus. Obviously the HUD is a placeholder (to be honest, it doesn't really look that good) so I'm sure that'll change. And since this IS a placeholder, part of me still holds hope for the Command Deck from BBS to be the main battle system... sorry, that's just the superior battle system.

ohmyfreakin'gawd someone slap me and tell me I'm not dreaming!

edit: did you say PS4? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on, let's get real, by the time KH3 even comes out, you'll probably already have a PS4 :p
I'll give it 2017 at the soonest. (since KH1, KH2, and BBS each took four years of development time)

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Oh come on, let's get real, by the time KH3 even comes out, you'll probably already have a PS4 :p
I'll give it 2017 at the soonest. (since KH1, KH2, and BBS each took four years of development time)

To be fair, there's a lot of factors to consider here that weren't present before. Namely, how Square runs game development in the present, and how PS4 games will supposedly be easier to develop.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Finally, at long last, my faith has been rewarded!

While it wasn't entirely visually stunning, in comparison to what graphics engines are capable of now, it was beautiful enough to make me tear up. I think Nomura just had to give us all something to let us know he hasn't forgotten us or KH3, which they have supposedly been working on since 2010 :p

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Here's something I didn't notice earlier. None of the small clips from the previous games are from the remasters.

I honestly it's been in production more than just a couple months, i'd say about a year.

Nomura doesn't normally reveal much until about half of it is done, so if/when we see anything more........yeah, at best that's still a guess.

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
I love KH3 trailer but I'm a little sad because, I bought a PS3 just for that game, years agora, thinking that it would be for that and now its for PS4? :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I love KH3 trailer but I'm a little sad because, I bought a PS3 just for that game, years agora, thinking that it would be for that and now its for PS4? :/

That's really your fault unfortunately. Buying a console for a game that it hasn't even been announced for is a questionable proposition.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
you bought a game just for one game that wasn't even announced yet?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I guess that was because many people didn't know about Nomura's statement that there wouldn't be a KH III for a long time to come. Heck, the very first hint that there is truly a KH III being considered to be made was in 2009/10, not earlier.
Anyone who was expecting a KH III in the years 2005 to 2008 was on a severely wrong impression.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Of course not, I bought a PS3 because of a lot of games really, and I like mt PS3. Well i'll just hope that once KH3 comes out I have a PS4, if the economy gets a little better :p I'm really hoping the success of this game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back