• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III E3 2013 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This is so awesome that it made me log in just to comment after five years away from this website. This is the greatest day of my gaming life.

I don't think you're alone, I'm seeing a lot of unfamiliar usernames tonight. Heck, there are 56 users browsing this thread right now. I don't think there are even 56 members that frequent the KH section of the forums a week (IDK though, you'd have to ask the higher ups for that data).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I did not expect KH3 to look anything like that. My only gripe is the way the menu and health bars look, but it's still early days and I can get used to it.

I agree with the command menu and health bars, but I feel like they will look different on release almost for certain.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
This is exactly what I hoped for E3. It was a long shot, but I wanted a trailer with Versus gameplay and a teaser for KH3. I still can't believe they delivered!

I loved the improved graphics but it needs work. Sure this is just a teaser and probably won't even be in the final game, but the PS4 can do much better than this.

moonstar_xo

I REALLY hope they continue using the command deck for KH3. That was SUCH an improvement in gameplay from past games and I don't know how I'd feel about them going back to the original game's system. I'm sure that this gameplay trailer will actually be almost nothing like the final product, though.

From the looks of it it seems that flowmotion might also be coming back, but that may have been to add to the coolness effect for the trailer :p

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
They gave us more than we expected... we expected maybe KH 1.5 or even Versus, nope... they gave us not only Versus, they gave us KINGDOM HEARTS 3! xD It's a beautiful day!

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
What is wrong with the deck system? I think the old command system was just there to be there.
Nothing i love the deck system and in some aspects i prefer it over the command but it just comes down to personal preference i would take command over deck whereas i lot of people would have it the other way round

Happyfunshineman

Awards
My nextdoor naibor at my apartment literally nocked on my door to see why I was screaming so much. I'm sorry guys!

About what was shown though, I wasn't to crazy about it. Graphics were kind of weird, not bad, but as far as color goes it needs harsher contrast because everything sort of blends together. Gameplay also looked slow paced.

I got to ask if anome knows, isn't this just a conceptual trailer. The graphics and gameplay are about as far from finalized as they can be right now, correct?

kupo1121

Awards
I got to ask if anome knows, isn't this just a conceptual trailer. The graphics and gameplay are about as far from finalized as they can be right now, correct?

They haven't mentioned if the trailer was just a concept or not but many of us believe it was. For one, the stuff they showed was kind of random and didn't really pertain to the story that we assume will happen and the gameplay portion is just a tech demo so I'm assuming it is just conceptual :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
and there's no way that some of those camera moves will actually happen in-game, right? Anyway, I'm reasonably impressed and there's a little question mark at the bottom of the command menu indicating either this point being real early in the game, or some sort of mystery command.

kupo1121

Awards
and there's no way that some of those camera moves will actually happen in-game, right? Anyway, I'm reasonably impressed and there's a little question mark at the bottom of the command menu indicating either this point being real early in the game, or some sort of mystery command.

In Kingdom Hearts 1 the bottom command was always "?" until something popped up that warranted its use like "Open" or "Save" :)

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Omg omg omg!!
i died came back to life and died again when I was watching this. The trailer is beautiful its all so beautiful.

But now that SE is with Marvel!!! And Pixar and Lucas!!

how effin awesome would it be to have an Avengers team up in KH with Star Wars and maybe Toy story!!!
That would be AMAZZZZZZING

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
In Kingdom Hearts 1 the bottom command was always "?" until something popped up that warranted its use like "Open" or "Save" :)
But that's been remapped to triangle. presumably KH3 will do just that? It's possible that the bottom command is the summons and Sora just hasn't picked one up yet.
Omg omg omg!!
i died came back to life and died again when I was watching this. The trailer is beautiful its all so beautiful.

But now that SE is with Marvel!!! And Pixar and Lucas!!

how effin awesome would it be to have an Avengers team up in KH with Star Wars and maybe Toy story!!!
That would be AMAZZZZZZING
TS, maybe, but I don't think SW and Marvel would be very compatible, let alone the fanbaseslol
What console? The animations look so different...I preferred the old animation
The new animation generally looks fantastic! Sure there's room for improvement, but a series cannot keep the same graphics generation to generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back