• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III E3 2013 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzichi

They haven't mentioned if the trailer was just a concept or not but many of us believe it was. For one, the stuff they showed was kind of random and didn't really pertain to the story that we assume will happen and the gameplay portion is just a tech demo so I'm assuming it is just conceptual :)

I was thinking this too. This trailer made me think that the Xehanort saga wouldn't end with this game so I hope it was just a concept (no matter how beautiful). I feel like they have so much left to do. Will it really end in one more game? Plus, I was seriously hoping for a new outfit or awesome new battle gear for the final showoff :]

moonstar_xo

The Kingdom Hearts series will continue, but not with Xehanort as the main antagonist. That's what he was trying to say.

edit: fixed.

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
nomura has clearly stated that kingdom hearts will continue that even if sora is not the main protagonist in every game he will be the most important and last one we shall remember. so there's still a good chance kingdom hearts will continue after the xehanort saga
The Kingdom Hearts series will continue, but not with Xehanort as the main protagonist. That's what he was trying to say.
This, though I wasn't aware that Xehanort was the HERO! XD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
This, though I wasn't aware that Xehanort was the HERO! XD
Even Xehanort has light within him, which exists through his eternal bond of friendship with Eraqus. Though long forgotten, that bond will one day save not only himself, but the entire universe as well.

For the one who can conquer Xehanort's darkness is himself, and himself only.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I was at work having the most boring day of my life, pretty sure this year's E3 would be like whatever, and then I got a text from my friend and it merely read: KH3.
And I was like, NO.
And ze was like, YES.
And I was at work so I couldn't just like lose it in front of everyone so I sort of sauntered nonchalantly into one of the back rooms where I proceeded to FLIP OUT AND CRY and then I rushed home with Simple and Clean on repeat and I've watched the trailer like seven times and I don't know if it's sunk in yet but it's really happening, like really, and it's beautiful.
DEAR EVERYONE, IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
weedsweep.gif

Lady-Lee

Awards
Well, this was enough to bring my account out of hibernation.

I really do feel like this is a concept trailer, almost like what the did with DDD. There would have been no way to give away that kind of information here in the states just yet. TGS would be the more likely culprit to get it. However I will say that the graphics are stunning, and it did make me scratch my head a little as to what happened to Aqua seeing as Destiny Island is the sea between the worlds. Did she actually get saved, or is she in trouble. Just my two cents :D. Happy KH3 day everybody!!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
OH GOD, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.
THOSE GRAPHICS.

Looks as if I will be getting that PS4

Fuze

So I was sleeping (living in Sweden) and my friend was going to watch E3. I told him if there's any new news about Kingdom Hearts he would call me. We joked about how he was going to prank call me.
Then when I was sleeping, he called me and pretty much screamed; "KH3 trailer!!!!!", at first I didn't belive me until I heard the music playing in the background. So I rushed to my pc and saw it. I pretty muchh started to cry.

Now here is the thing. I said I would only get a PS4 if KH3 would be releaved at E3 and it would only come to PS4. Looks like I'm getting a PS4 :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think most of us are still recovering from the shock of it being announced! An unexpected treat doesn't even begin to express this.

Youniquee

Awards
???
?????
that's just me right now.
What?
When my brother told me they announce KH3, I shouted a 'Tessuyaa Nommmuraaa' really dramatically in my mind. I can't believe it's actually be announced it feels like such a long time. It being 7:30am right now, my mind cannot construct a proper sentence about how I feel about that trailer. So maybe I'll try that in the afternoon...
but wow. So shocked.

Heartkeeper

Awards
The gameplay part looks to me like a concept video and not real gameplay. I like the flowmotion on the video, less flashy than KH3D. Last night was really emotional, when Nomura show up after the XV trailer I knew it was the time. Paintful wait ahead.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, I didn't even realize that it was flowmotion. I hope they don't make the chests as easy to get as they were in DDD.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Okay, okay. Another thing about the trailer that interested me was the decision to use the english dialogue. Granted it was reused, but coming off a trailer that was completely japanese it seemed strange.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
ohmyfreakin'gawd someone slap me and tell me I'm not dreaming!

edit: did you say PS4? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back