• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III E3 2013 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 Trailer!

We have no idea. Thats why its so exciting. Maybe because Aqua will come there when she gets out of the Realm of Darkness (its a sign i think). Becase she had Eraques keyblade when she was in the Realm of Darkness.

(This is actually a reply for Swoosh but that reply button doesnt really work well with me)
:frown:

Last edited:

Rioux

So, Do you guys think all the remix games are going to have these "BA" graphics? Also, Are all the games going to be remixed? Will they be released on PS3? First post EVER! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, Do you guys think all the remix games are going to have these "BA" graphics?
The ReMIX's are just going to have updated graphics. Nothing close to KH III graphics.

Also, Are all the games going to be remixed?
Every one except Dream Drop Distance, it would seem.

Will they be released on PS3?
Appears like it! :)

First post EVER! :D
Welcome to the forums~

Rioux

That sucks. I don't have the funds for a 3DS. Which is what Dream Drop Distance is on right? Is there any other way to play it?
Also, If anyone has played the Drakenguard series, do you think they'll have cutscenes with graphics similar to those. They were far ahead of their time in my opinion.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That sucks. I don't have the funds for a 3DS. Which is what Dream Drop Distance is on right? Is there any other way to play it?
Correct. DDD is on the 3DS. Of course, we don't know if DDD will appear later on down the line or whether it will just remain a 3DS exclusive :c

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Also, If anyone has played the Drakenguard series, do you think they'll have cutscenes with graphics similar to those. They were far ahead of their time in my opinion.

A series like Kingdom Hearts with a strong art style doesn't need to emulate ultra-realism. They'll still look fantastic, but in their own way.

Reguarding Gaikai, I made a Japanese PSN to take advantage of as Japan-only PS+ offer, and found out they have a VERY small number of PS2 games (No Kingdom Hearts, some odd titles IMO) on Japanese PSN under the menu that is titled Gaikai. I don't know what that means, but it's there.

I watch this every other day or so and I still love it. When that logo flashes across the screen, I get goosebumps. Every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

why was sora holding eraqus' keyblade?
Ok, I have too many messages to post in separate replies, so here goes:
1. 0:11 [video=youtube;UxKIuxI5ovg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxKIuxI5ovg[/video]
2. @ Swoosh They're implying Aqua got out of the ROD and another Guardian of Light is coming to play
3. I looked at the interview with Nomura, he says they "Announced it too early" BULLSHIT
4. It probably won't come out till after 2.5 which could be another 2 years
5. Apparently the game Diablo 3 took 3 years to finish, and they even had a demo version beforehand so at least...3 FUCKIN WHOLE YEARS!
6. They also say they're adding in new fight sequences (I personally liked flowmotion)
7. GRAPHICS ARE SUPER AWESOME SO FAR
8. Can't wait to jack me some Heartless y'all!
9. Nomura also announced new characters would come in, I'm excited, yet a little pissed they're doing that so late in the game

Keyblade Angel

I had tears of joy!! watched that trailer 100 times at least since! They definately had me fooled....i thought it was for KH 1.5 or 2.5.

D

Deleted member 81617

That trailer looks awesome. Too bad it's for the PS4 and not the PS3...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That trailer looks awesome. Too bad it's for the PS4 and not the PS3...

Why? PS3 has seven year old tech in it. It's pretty old for what we can do with tech nowadays. I'd rather Nomura be able to fulfill any of his crazy visions on a piece of hardware that can handle it rather than the PS3 where he'd probably have to make a bunch of compromises.

KH3 deserves the best, in my opinion, and next-gen will be able to do that. I bet if this was a few years back, people would be saying "Awesome! But too bad it isn't on the PS2..." but that is just how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back