• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah, it's always the third movie that just shoots off the track (like Godfather 3).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
On a sidenote: Is there something wrong with me if I found the blue lady attractive (I think it's spelled Naturi, or something to that effect)? Maybe it's just because I could see Zoe Saldana in her, though I've never been that attracted to her. XD
Only that you might turn into a furry down the track, or are already becoming one. She was specifically designed to be attractive to the majority of audiences.

Rabello

Oh god, I'd hate to see a sequal to this movie. I can already see the title. Avatar 2: payback or Avatar 2: Return of the Skypeople.

And that's fucked since I loved the movie. One of the first movies that made think "huh, I just might buy this one when it comes out..."

On a sidenote: Is there something wrong with me if I found the blue lady attractive (I think it's spelled Naturi, or something to that effect)? Maybe it's just because I could see Zoe Saldana in her, though I've never been that attracted to her. XD

On about half way through I tought "I'd tap that"

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Just got done watching it at the theaters. Among the best Scifi...err Fantasy movies i've ever watched, or at least it's up on one of my favorites. This movie was well worth the money, and it didn't seem as if it had any boring parts either. Unlike most movies, i didn't feel all antsy to go home

Wicked

absurdiam
Went to the movies to watch it, got really drunk (my friends and I do that alot and the movies are just better and funner) and then I got a bit to drunk and fell asleep. ha. I'm seeing it again soon, can't remember one thing about it tbh.

Awards
Just got back from seeing it in 3D IMAX and I thought it was awful.

No character development, no cohesion, terrible acting, no semblance of originality. Utterly predictable in every way. It felt like a mediocre Disney movie. Also painfully obvious that every effort was put into the visual aspect of the movie while the story was treated as an accessory, and even then the special effects were extremely underwhelming to me.

The political allegories were obnoxious and forced, too. It didn't even matter to me that I'm very liberal and the messages were all ones that I agreed with; after three hours of being bludgeoned with them, I was fucking tired of it.

Zoe Saldana's character was annoying from start to finish.

This movie reminded me in many ways of Peter Jackson's King Kong, except that King Kong was much better in every way (including visually, because it didn't try so hard).

That is all.

αsiя

space coke

No character development, no cohesion, terrible acting, no semblance of originality. Utterly predictable in every way. It felt like a mediocre Disney movie. Also painfully obvious that every effort was put into the visual aspect of the movie while the story was treated as an accessory, and even then the special effects were extremely underwhelming to me.

The political allegories were obnoxious and forced, too. It didn't even matter to me that I'm very liberal and the messages were all ones that I agreed with; after three hours of being bludgeoned with them, I was fucking tired of it.

This movie reminded me in many ways of Peter Jackson's King Kong, except that King Kong was much better in every way (including visually, because it didn't try so hard).

That is all.
Thats it I cant go watch it too many horrible reviews

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i thought it was gonna be gay but i saw and it was amazing in my opinion especially the big battle at teh end in teh mountains. seen it 5 times now but im probably gonna see it in IMAX 3D

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I heard a bunch of hype for this, but I honestly thought it was even better than my friends said it was.

its spelled Neytiri and i was attarcted to her and u can see her boobs kinda in the beginning when she saves him from teh dog things lol thought i should point tht out

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
1x1td.gif

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

Well that is interesting, somewhat. And since when did she decide that many of the things on the movie where what they where, like the fluorescent dots on their skin is the equivialent of acne. She wa the creepist fan i have ever seen.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That is all.
941601-874903_justyouropinion_super_super.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back