Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shamdeo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Sham, been awhile.I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember me.So how are you doing? I thought I might look you up on PSN if you have an ID, and if so, what would your name be please? ^_^ EDIT: Nvm, I see it in About Me.I think I'll go friend request you.
    Shamdeo, how are you? Can't remember the last time I spoke to you, lols.But I thought I would drop in on another old KHI friend. ^_^
    Hey Sham... I was wondering... how can you put songs that are in your PSP into Dissidia 012 so I can play them in battle?
    I uh added you in FFXIV, I can't seem to figure out how to put it in the chat...
    hey, to boost some micro-community stuff in the RP section i was thinking of doing RP awards 2012

if there's enough interests could you create a sub-section for it where the individual voting/award threads will go?
    taylor picked eve in a game of league of legends im reporting him please ban him
    Starting at 7. The heart of sin - The second heart

Keep Depths Level 3
    Tower of the Cursed Level 1
    Tower of the Cursed Level 2
    Cydea
    Core of Arreat
    Azmodan
    Keep Depths Level 2
    Fields of Slaughter
    Rakkis Crossing
    Skycrown Battlements
    Stonefort
    Arreat Crater Level 1
    Arreat Crater Level 2
    what's a way i can get into contact with krexia for the aussies khi mailbag november episode? don't have her IM, email or full name for fb or something

plz respond
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6