• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

South Park made fun of this movie and called it a ripoff of the smurfs.

αsiя

space coke
i saw the trailer for this movie but i dont see what all the hype is about
the movie seems to be more like popcorn movie for me

F

Fagren

because this totally looks like the smurfs.

independant thinking isn't such a bad thing, buddy.

Give those blue guys white hats and they're smurf material.Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it look like this movie has Mecha in it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
So I saw this in 3D last night. It was fucking beautiful. Technically, this is a masterpiece. The effects are amazing and you can see all the thought and detail they put into making the world of Pandora and in 3D it's just exemplified.

The story itself isn't exactly new. It's the corporatocracy vs the small guy/cowboys vs indians movie. But it's they way that it's presented that makes it new. And I gotta hand it to Cameron, it goes for nearly 3 hours and I didn't feel it drag in any particualar point at all (and you could tell that originally it would have gone for longer). And as much I enjoyed The Dark Knight, I certainly felt that drag.

I don't know if the 3D experiance can be recreated properly in the home, but if it can't then this is most definitely a MUST WATCH at the cinema.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Damn, I'm seeing the regular version tonight. Can't fucking wait!
I'll have to see it again during break in 3D.
^Is the ending open to the announced sequels they've got in mind?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Too busy to go out and do things these days. I wanted to see it tomorrow but I work until 1 am -_- gayness.

Who knows, maybe I can find a day during the week next week.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Just came bak from a IMAX 3D MIDNIGHT show. It was beyond amazing. I must say, this movie was the best movie I have in a long time. If not the best, very close to it. It was fucking great. Anyone and everyone needs to go watch this movie.

Raebus

My post might be a copy of the above post but once again, it was fantastic. I saw it in an IMAX screen and it was fucking amazing. It had a running time of around 3 hours but it didn't drag AT ALL and it really is the best movie i've seen in quite a while. I actually cared about what happened to the characters and the story had so much in it, everyone should watch it.

D

Deleted member 60399

I would like to see it. My birthday is today and I sorta planned on seeing this movie on my birthday. But I plan to wait a few more days.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well I saw this last night, and I thought it was amazing. The CGI was jaw dropping, you can imagine why this was put on hold til proper technology was around. Story was really great too, looking forward to the sequel.
Going to see it in IMAX 3D sometime later as well

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Well I saw this last night, and I thought it was amazing. The CGI was jaw dropping, you can imagine why this was put on hold til proper technology was around. Story was really great too, looking forward to the sequel.
Going to see it in IMAX 3D sometime later as well

Yeah, this post and the other similar ones....I say the same thing, IT WAS AWESOME!

Negative

I saw the movie last night and I thought it was pretty awesome. Yeah, the plot was really predictable and had some reused elements, and there were a few things that were never answered (unless they were, but I didn't catch them), but it was still really good.
Also, the creatures were pretty bad ass.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would really like to see this movie. It looks really pretty--simply breath-taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back