• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Why don't you just look three posts above you?

Anyway, I think the amount of hype made about this movie might have made me feel a bit disappointed with the trailer.

But we shall see.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I never had expectations for this overly hyped movie that we only heard hot air about it for so long. The trailer did however peak my interest a bit. I'll give Mr. J C this, it does look different. Will it be a great movie? We'll have to wait and see.

I guess in an industry where stories and concepts are constantly recycled this could be a refreshing change. Though from the trailer it too does sort of remind me of a Final Fantasy mixed with the Time Machine, Terminator, and Kaena (to name a few) It seems like it took a little bit from a lot of different sci fi films. Of course this is all speculation because I haven't seen the film yet. When I see it, if I do, then I'll be compelled to give more of an informed analysis of it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
derp derp

I saw the trailer for Avatar. Christ, this movie is terribad.

Hey, I'm not writing it off. I'll still go see it when it comes out, but the trailer just wasn't that inspiring. I think that's a fair judgement to make.

Also Queen sucks.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Re: James Cameron's Avatar(not The Last Airbender. I mean the one that's gonna be goo

There is no trailer yet. People say there will be a trailer at the San Diego Comic-Con later this month.

Here's some promo images that have been released for the movie so far though:
james-cameron-avatar-2.jpg

Keep in mind, the movie's not actually coming out this Summer anymore. It was originally planned for a Summer release, but got pushed to December.

avatar-afterpartyconceptart-fullsize02.jpg

http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img/avatar-afterpartyconceptart-fullsize01.jpg

http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/06/Avatar_game_screenshot3-thumb-550x310-19554.jpg

http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/06/Avatar_game_screenshot4-thumb-550x310-19555.jpg

Obviously those last two shots were from the upcoming Avatar video game, but they still give you nice peek at what to expect in the movie.

THere is a trailer, i live in aus so maybe thats why you havn't seen it. my dad has a laptop, i think it is a mac. it shows you all the new movies coming out and gives you there trailers

Allister Rose

French Lover
Anybody else excited about this movie? I sure as hell am! I have a feeling Avatar is going to be the huge movie people are talking about when this year is over.(especially since it's coming out in December) People are going to be crowding my store for the DVD and Blu-ray releases. It's going to be insane.

I just barely got my tickets, but I'm actually gonna be attending this year's San Diego Comic-Con, and I'm seriously almost pissing myself in anticipation. That Avatar trailer is going to be amazing. I swear to you all, James Cameron's "Avatar" is going to become a classic.

seeing the cast listing made me bleh...

i don tihnk avatar movie will be great despite how incredibly good the american anime

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
despite how incredibly good the american anime

Are you talking about the avatar with anng or the completely different movie named avatar

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
THere is a trailer, i live in aus so maybe thats why you havn't seen it. my dad has a laptop, i think it is a mac. it shows you all the new movies coming out and gives you there trailers

Look at the post date for the post you were replying to. At that time there was no trailer released. The trailer(s) have been posted in this thread since.

seeing the cast listing made me bleh...

i don tihnk avatar movie will be great despite how incredibly good the american anime

This is James Cameron's Avatar, not M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

Allister Rose

French Lover
Look at the post date for the post you were replying to. At that time there was no trailer released. The trailer(s) have been posted in this thread since.

This is James Cameron's Avatar, not M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

ah nevermind then lol. i feel stupider than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back