• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Injuries, and how you got them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I rarley get injured. The last time i hadan injury was when i was 9 years old, i had a broken pinky finger.

Wonderglow

Yesterday, I decided to buy 3 of those huge pixie stix and tape them together to make a rainbow(ish) flavor. So at lunch I was pouring it into my mouth and cuz I was bored, I held it way above my face then the bell rang. My friend bumped into me and I got a crapload in my eye, but I just went to advisory. By the beginning of class my eye had swollen up and my teacher sent me to the nurse where I flushed my eye out and iced it. I missed two whole classes and I couldn't run for P.E. or go to basketball practice XP

I just stick to candy bars now XD My eye still hurts...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I actually just cut a huge chunk of skin out of my ankle in the shower this morning. Luckily, my foot was underwater so it just felt like a sharp sting, but I remember looking at the razor, seeing a huge chunk of skin and thinking, "Eurgh, that's going to bleed a lot." The water got pretty murky within a few seconds so I just put my hand over it to stop it from bleeding, got out of the tub and galleons of blood dripped down my ankle and all over the floor. :< So, my granddad put some anaesthetic on it, cleaned it up and put a plaster over it but it STILL wouldn't stop bleeding (went, like, all over the kitchen floor) so he cleaned it up again and put a plaster on where it was leaking, then put a tight bandage on and a sock over it. It's been fine ever since.

And that's my in-detail account of my most recent injury. :3

Oriax

I have another scar on my knee from when I deided to ride my bike into a fence.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Back when I was a kid I accidentally knocked my middle topped tooth out.

Strangely, the tooth next to it substituted as my buck tooth....

I also jumped onto my bed and hit my eblow onto the metal.

I sprained my elbow.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I slammed my penis in a car door.

Nah, I recently got kicked in the va-jay-jay.
Feels weird.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have three scars on my face. One was from a kid several years ago who whacked me across my nose bridge with a branch... Fat ass lil fucker he was... Couldn't even see the kid run off because my sinuses were draining, which caused a lot of tears and snot to ooze out. Also, I was at a family reunion so I couldn't do much...

I also have a scar on the back of my head... Hair won't grow there because of the stitches I had to get... Anyway this girl I use to know pushed me into a dresser when I was four years old (that caused the gash that required stitches).

Ansem= Evil

I jumped off a low wall when I was a kid and gashed my knee. I jumped off another wall a few years later and scrapped my leg and my arm. Just recently, I stepped off a wall, didn't realize the ground was so far down and sprained my ankle. I do not get along with walls very well.

tacleon

hmm....i guess my most visible one is a scar on my elbow
I fell down during PE on the blacktop and scraped my knee and my elbow
I couldn't really bend my elbow. It healed but I still have a pretty bad scar. Strangly enough, my knee healed just fine.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My cat scratched her claws down my foot last night. It was bleeding pretty badly and hurt a lot. When I was five and in the middle of watching Sleeping Beauty for the first time ever (Maleficent was scaring me so much I almost cried) the cat in the house clawed down my leg and by then I was having a total breakdown. Worse scratch I`ve ever gotten.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
When I was 7 my brother invented this basketball move where you would get really high on a swing and then someone would throw you the ball and you had to shoot it. I was about 8 feet in the air and he threw the ball at me and it hit me and I fell forwards and my head landed on my wrist which was broken because it landed on the woodframe and my wrist snapped in half. Then when I was 11 at a summer camp type thing I jumped on a 9 foot pull-up bar and it was wet and I slipped and landed on my ass and I broke my ass. And when I was 3 I was attacked viciously by a dog and I had 3 holes in the back of my neck. I still have the scars now, but they're barely noticeable.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Hmmmm...

It was three years ago. I tripped down 1 stair.

As a result, I blew out my knee and chipped off a quarter of my knee cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back