• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were a serial killer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
For those of you who have ever read The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe, I would probably do what Montressor did to Fortunato: Get him drunk, take him deep underground, lead him in a terribly small room, chain him to the wall, and make a brick wall to block his only way of escape. The perfect crime.

ZexionsGirl6

So many ppl....first, I'd target my ex-best friend, then 2 of my neighbors, then those boys from school who tried to kiss me, *goes on* And I'd kill them..by USING THE DEATH NOTE >D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
As much as I hate most people I know, I don't think I could ever kill them. The thought is yuck.

Don't really like gore, or guts, or seeing people in pain... so I'd probably just poison them.

Masamune

Big Boss
I often think of gruesome ways to torture people which are better left unsaid.

Diastyl

If I were a serial killer, then I'd kill people who try to kill others, but then again I'd also kill a couple of bullies.....but then again, the consequences are creepy....

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I would want my face on TruTV's MOSTt EVIL......that would be awesome....and i want my own movie...like Ted Bundy, only with more sales....now how to kill a crop of people on my farm.....

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
I think the idea of killing is pointless and basically keeps you out of doing anything. You'd always be on the run. Now if it was mercy killing, that's different in some ways. Still probably wouldn't though.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I would target Daniel Radcliff, his acting was annoying.

How, well, I would become his friend and dress up as Voldemort on Halloween. I would then hide a knife inside a fake wand. and stab him when he's not looking.

Gram

Banned
Awards
1. miley cyrus, y cause hanna montanna MUST DIE!
2. jonas bros, y cause they also MUST DIE!
3.all the druggies in my home town, y cause they piss me off!
4. elmo, y ....impulse
5. anybody and everybody involved in politcs
6. i'd also make time 2 casterate all rapists/pedo's y cause their fuckin sick!

thats it..... 4 now.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I would kill a serial killer

This is pretty close to what I would do. Instead of killing innocent people, it would be pretty neat to be some sort of bounty hunter/mercenary/whatever. Not only is it more ethically correct, but you make a fortune, and you're doing the world some good by taking out bad people.

I would have loved to have done that in the West, collected bounties on bad guys. (I've probably watched Sergio Leone's Dollars trilogy too often.) There's really nothing to compare to it these days.

i'd kill Robert Patinson 'nuff said >.>

You know, being militantly anti-Twilight is arguably worse than being a rabid Twilight fan.

Just saying.

Last edited:

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I guess I would go after the worst of the worst criminals, but making sure that they knew the exact reason they were going to die. I've always had a pet peeve about people "getting away with things".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back