• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were a serial killer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I guess I would go after the worst of the worst criminals, but making sure that they knew the exact reason they were going to die.

Haha, this is a bad idea. Haven't you seen enough action movies to know that when you stop and chat instead of just shooting them, they miraculously turn the tables on you? Instead, you should just kill them, and deliver some badass line to your allies or partner or whoever. They're probably appreciate it more anyways.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Lol, some scenes from The Boondock Saints popped into my head.

But I would plan it out so that the process would be as quick and efficient as possible. Maybe use something like a neurotoxin and restraints to keep them from doing anything, just tell them real quick why they are gonna die, like in 10 seconds, and then pow.

They have to know why they are gonna die, or (I feel bad saying this) it wouldn't feel as satisfying.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
My mom's old boy friend. Society won't mss him. He's better dead than alive.

How would I do it? I would just march to his apartment. Knock on the door. Wait for him to come out, and then downward elbow to the top of the skull. I'd leave his body where it falls...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If I had to I would kill the evil world leader first.
How?

Death note, bitches!

Wonderglow

This is pretty close to what I would do. Instead of killing innocent people, it would be pretty neat to be some sort of bounty hunter/mercenary/whatever. Not only is it more ethically correct, but you make a fortune, and you're doing the world some good by taking out bad people.

I would have loved to have done that in the West, collected bounties on bad guys. (I've probably watched Sergio Leone's Dollars trilogy too often.) There's really nothing to compare to it these days.
Haha you mean like Death Note?

EDIT: Oh! Lolz I didn't see that post above! And I would target my uncle's cat- that furry little bastard...

frisson

Silver Member
I for one think this thread is stupid and don't believe that I dislike anyone enough to kill them.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I for one think this thread is stupid and don't believe that I dislike anyone enough to kill them.

Uh... me? Well I'm not exactly sure who I'd target, but I'd have a greenhouse right, way out of town on a property, with a big shed adjacent. In this shed the victim would be tied up, and then I would douse them in chemicals and burn them alive until they're nothing but ash. Then I would fertilise the plants in my greenhouse, and probably try and wash out the stench of burning flesh. Maybe make some freaky ritual out of it after the first few kills.

Present Cunt, meet Past Cunt.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
i don't think killing people would be that fun.
5467lv.jpg

.. on the other hand

Holy shit. I fucking cringed.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Who would you target?
And how would you go about it?

Just for fun, guys. Come on, we've all thought about it at least once.

Uh... me? Well I'm not exactly sure who I'd target, but I'd have a greenhouse right, way out of town on a property, with a big shed adjacent. In this shed the victim would be tied up, and then I would douse them in chemicals and burn them alive until they're nothing but ash. Then I would fertilise the plants in my greenhouse, and probably try and wash out the stench of burning flesh. Maybe make some freaky ritual out of it after the first few kills.

That kind of thing.

No one... I will never become a serial killer. But, if I was, (theoretically speaking) I would hunt down the Jonas Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back