• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were a serial killer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorax3

I would kill people, in a good way. Like someone who deserved it, who had greed and was generally horrible. I would also do it in a clever way, like making them think someone poured drano into a drink they had when really I had poison on a tissue they used, or filling a room with helium. Something to be confuzing, not only to the media but to the people as well.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I would kill people, in a good way. Like someone who deserved it, who had greed and was generally horrible. I would also do it in a clever way, like making them think someone poured drano into a drink they had when really I had poison on a tissue they used, or filling a room with helium. Something to be confuzing, not only to the media but to the people as well.
So...you're pretending to be a crooked cop. Like the shield.

Although...that's calculative...

Wicked

absurdiam
if i was a serial killer, i would try to kill....people who are bullies. First i would stalk all the schools and see which are the worst bullies and kill them and mark them with an A9 on there head. lol, just kidding, idk who would i kill (i will msot likely kill a bully though if i was a serial killer) but i'm not

I'd do that...........................Pricks.

Trag

Bronze Member
I don't know who I'd kill, but I would probably stalk them and become completely familiar with their manuerisms and such, and torture them accordingly. I'd then probably drain as much blood as possible, drain it into a pit and then throw the body in, and light it on fire as to get rid of any evidence. I'd fill the hole with a dead animal, say it's a pet grave. Then come back, if I don't get caught first, and sift the dirt and plant some sort of crop there. I'd sell it to people who ask if my foods Organic at the farmers market. I hate people who are obsessed with organics.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I can't think of anyone I'd want to kill. If I had no choice, I'd make it as painless as possible.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If I were a serial killer several months ago:
George W Bush
Dick Cheney

And regardless of time:
The main cast of HSM
Hannah Montana
The Jonas Brothers

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
if i was serial killer i probably kidnapped all the people who laugh and pick on me at school in some abandon warehouse. i then tied them all up. i then use a knife to mark the age they were then bomb the the building. no one would expect it was me because i'm one of the quiet kids. i get rid of the knife and all evidence that pointed to me.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Every time people piss me off, I would imagine myself killing them, especially for people I don't know. Only my common sense stops me from doing so. My most imaginative one was... Stuffing a person's head into a blender. It was a person I passed smoking some noxious cigarette. And I hate cigarette smoke. I was imagining grinding both him and his cigarette in a blender. Let's see how he likes it.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Every time people piss me off, I would imagine myself killing them, especially for people I don't know. Only my common sense stops me from doing so. My most imaginative one was... Stuffing a person's head into a blender. It was a person I passed smoking some noxious cigarette. And I hate cigarette smoke. I was imagining grinding both him and his cigarette in a blender. Let's see how he likes it.

you seem really tense

why don't you relax by masturbating

Kiwi +

Awards
wow some people are angry or what?? lol no but, i don't think i would be able to kill anyone.... seems like you it would be to hard.... i can't take no ones life.... :cry:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Who: The kid that makes fun of me^^
How: torture him and then stick a knife on his back and then push him of a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back