• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That works, I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow afternoon though, so you're welcome to do it, if not I will.
    Hey there. Apparently we'll be judging a battle together, so I was wondering if you'd like to set up the arena and page, or if you'd like me to?
    Sure do.

I'll be able to start at around 9:30 or 10:00 (hope that's not too late). Online ID is Jaxvex (in case I don't add you first).
    Still up for a co-op session with leon?

I haven't started him yet.
    Uh, last time I was active, you must've had a different user name cos I don't recognize "MESMAR_RISING". Who are you?
    lol, ha ha. I can't beleive that i was gonna change my name to MESMAR_RISING, now i see the gayness.
    So, where's the OOC thread to "Something Something Dead People" just wondering? Can't really make an RP without one around here. ._.
    I just don't entirely understand what his abilities are. Just make your first post. I'll figure it out.
    Well I'm bad with names so even if I did know you I would of forgot by now, anyway you caught my intrest for a Legened of zelda rp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…