• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you read your Manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I usually just hang out at BORDERS and read them. I've actually bought very few manga in my life...my money still goes to BORDERS, but instead of buying something worthwhile, my most common purchases there are overpriced drinks from the cafe...retarded, I know, especially since most of the stuff I get are off of the kids' menu..you know, $3 hot chocolate, $4 handmade sodas...*ahem*

Though, I hardly read manga anymore...the section's gotten so huge that it would take a lot of effort to find one that I'd actually like. If someone reccommends something, though, I'll check it out.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
when i used to go to Barnes & Noble or Books-a-Million a lot, i would sometimes skim thru a series while there. id either read one i didn't have yet or see if a series was good. used to buy mangas a lot. lately i dont go to the stores anymore, nor do i have the extra cash, so i just read them online from onemanga. (( oh, i still have my shojo beat and shonen jump subscriptions too. )) anyway... some newest series ive taken interest in ill be watching instead (anime~) but yea. >_> basically, i read them any way i can.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well first I have to get in the mood by dressing up like a cat girl, then I have to find the right song to go with the volume I'm reading, then I sit down and start reading taking time on each page to admire the art work before I flip the page.

I just go on onemanga or pick one up at the library or a book store.

All of that is true except the cat girl part. ^_^

K

kingdomfighter5

i read my manga from right to left like they should be read lol but seriously i buy the Rave master, .Hack, and Kingdom Hearts from Borders the rest i just read in the time is sit on the floor in borders lol

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Well I read the majority of manga on Onemanga.

But with Death Note + Rurouni Kenshin I'm buying the volumes without reading them online first.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i read my manga from right to left.

I tend to mainly read it online but at times i will buy a manga book. Also i get Shogen Jump once a month so i read the manga in there as well.

Elorah

Awards
i try to buy my manga when i can, which sadly isn't that often. we also have some at school that i can borrow. hehe my computer's too slow for me to read internet manga xD

AngelsWhisper

I never buy them, except one from a long, long time ago...One Piece. =s I just read it online on OneManga.^^

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I never read online or download it or anything. If I did I wouldn't be able to blame everyone else for their high price. Sponges.

I buy about ten a week, though and read them at work when it's quiet. I spend a hell of a lot on them but I like it and I can afford it. After I've read through them, I'll often spend a spare few hours re-reading a series from volume 1. With the amount I have by the time I get to re-reading it's pretty new-feeling again.

rent

i use onemanga.com. sometimes, i read them at Barnes & Noble instead of buying one and read it at home.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
one manga.

iv only bought one manga which was Pita ten,, LOOONG tiem ago.. well, not one volume, just 4 out of 8 volumes.. such a waste of money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back