• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you read your Manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
How do you read your manga books?

Do you buy 'em every so often, or do you use an online reader? OR, do you just wait for the Anime episodes to come out?

also, anyone who says "by reading the words lolololol" gets b&'d from this thread. i swaer to god.

I use mangafox. User friendly, huge directory, up to date...

by reading the words lolololol

JK. Well, I do that, too. But, I just buy them every once in a while. But not much anymore. I'm not really into Manga and anime anymore.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Well, before I had internet, I just bought them
And now that I have a connection, I just read them online on onemanga.
But yeah, I buy them when I can, good to support the artist and whatnot.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'll look in stores and try to see if it's good or not. If it is and if I've seen reviews that are good, then yeah, I'll read it. Not to mention, I do read up with a online manga reader but only if I have time and all.

Ventus

I usually read it at onemanga or mangafox. But i´ve bought all my favorite series, like Slam Dunk and Saint Seiya, that´s my manga collection so far xP

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

looking at the title, at first i was like.....uh, same as everyone else

but as far as where, i guess you could say onemanga (currently finishing recent Bleach chapters

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't mind reading online...but it tends to be a lot more annoying than just having the book there in your hands.
I just like the feeling of having the manga there.

I usually just borrow from everybody and trade off with what I have...

I borrowed an entire 20 book series over the course of a month or less once. ._.'

Also, there's the library and other things.

But I don't mind buying them...it's just that I need the money for other shit now. But when I do, I usually like Viz's titles and just the way they print and bind them. That little centimeter away from the binding makes a difference when you're trying not to break it and make it so that page opens every single time you flip past it. *has a pet peeve of bending paper back books* And Tokyopop can suck a ****. Sure, they release a lot of artists' works when they have no other way of getting their work out there...and sailor moon...but come ON. No one buys your freaking Kim Possible animangas anyway.

Plus their books aren't as cheap as Viz. Viz has so many deals with buy one get one free deals at borders that I near cry. So nice~.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I buy mine, which isn't incredibly often, no money flow lol...

Death Note and KH are what I buy AtM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back