• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you read your Manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
OneManga for most manga.
BleachExile for Bleach manga, because it comes out there a bit earlier than OneManga, I noticed.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I've tried reading it online, but it's different than the actual manga books, so I preffer the real deal.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I usually go out and buy them just so have something to read in homeroom. Rarely read them online.

TeeCee1010

I know what you mean as well.

For me seating and comfort are an issue. If you're propping yourself up ona a chair you can't relax into the read as much as lounging on a bed or anyhting.

If seating is a problem, get a better chair. I have an armchair for my computer.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
magnafox out of lack of funds and testing the waters. If I want to read it again and it's licensed I buy it.

I really prefer reading it, but at the moment...

oh, and I'm sure my parents will lump them as Comic books, so I'm waiting until I get my own apartment to really buy some more.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I either read them online on onemanga or mangafox, or I buy them at the stores whenever the new volume comes out... I even hava few that come in a monthly magazine. It really depends on the series.

But normally I don't like watchng the anime before I read the manga.

cloudxxzach

I read all my manga on onemanga. Thank god for that website. Love reading manga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back