• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you read your Manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
My library barley has manga either. And my school library only has two volumes of Tokyo Mew Mew and that's it. lol

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Really?! we have, like, a shelf and a half. used to be just a half, but then I guess they went on a shopping spree and bought a bunch of...I don't know what to call them. smaller versions pertaining to one series only. novels, I guess.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I read the majority of my manga online straight away.

However, Death Note and Rurouni Kenshin I refused to read online and bought all of the volumes.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Really?! we have, like, a shelf and a half. used to be just a half, but then I guess they went on a shopping spree and bought a bunch of...I don't know what to call them. smaller versions pertaining to one series only. novels, I guess.

You mean tankouban?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
My library barley has manga either. And my school library only has two volumes of Tokyo Mew Mew and that's it. lol

lol, exact same thing at our school, i think we might have like 5 tokyo mewmew but its in spanish.. lol xDD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
lol, exact same thing at our school, i think we might have like 5 tokyo mewmew but its in spanish.. lol xDD
I've noticed Tokyo Mew Mew is in alot of school, and none of the good manga. Guess it's cause they don't want blood and shit being checked out by students.
I read the majority of my manga online straight away.

However, Death Note and Rurouni Kenshin I refused to read online and bought all of the volumes.
Same here! I read every other manga online, yet not Death Note. I was that obsessed at the time, apparently. I was going to do the same thing with Bleach but the whole set costs $150. Not wasting money on shit.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
You mean tankouban?
THAT'S IT!
I've noticed Tokyo Mew Mew is in alot of school, and none of the good manga. Guess it's cause they don't want blood and shit being checked out by students.

Same here! I read every other manga online, yet not Death Note. I was that obsessed at the time, apparently. I was going to do the same thing with Bleach but the whole set costs $150. Not wasting money on shit.

ours has Bleach, Naruto, Yu Yu hakusho. lots of blood!

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I'm definatly not doing it with Bleach, I've decided to stop just before Hueco Mundo as thats where the manga stops being slightly original.

The only manga I read both read online and buy the volumes are D.Gray-man and One Piece.

Ragtag Wielder

In the Saferoom, waiting out the zombie acpopolyse
I used to buy them from my local Barnes and Noble, but their selection was very limited.
When I was like 10 I started getting Shonen Jump, and two years ago I discovered an online Manga site. I still get Shonen Jump (4 years this June), but really I only use it to look at the new manga that is coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back