• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3: Peace Always Comes With A Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Blue, I love how you got from Bikanel to Bevelle in less than five minutes. Fast airship. XD

Also, seeing as you're all headed to Besaid, I will arrive with the ferry at Bevelle and cross paths with you there.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Alright, a few more quick qustions.

1. i'm assuming you can summon, provided you prayed to the correct fayth?

2. Do you have to start at the funeral with everyone else, or can you be at a completely different location and cross paths later on?

3. Can you establish your character as a old friend/ex-lover of a central character at some point in the past?

4. how far can you go as controlling central characters or other peoples characters, such as conversations and actions?

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
1. i'm assuming you can summon, provided you prayed to the correct fayth?

If your character is a summoner, yes.

2. Do you have to start at the funeral with everyone else, or can you be at a completely different location and cross paths later on?

You can, and it would probably be better if you did. More spice, more variety.

3. Can you establish your character as a relative/old friend/ex-lover of a central character at some point in the past?

The rules state you are forbidden from being related in any way, shape or form to the original characters. I'll leave Chris to answer this for you.

4. how far can you go as controlling central characters or other peoples characters, such as conversations and actions?

This is a difficult line to draw, and it depends on whose character you control and how you control them. For example, I allow people to attack my character, provided the attacks do not sever a limb, or anything to that extent, but I forbid them from using my character in a conversation unless they first obtain consent, which more often than not, I give. Different roleplayers have different standards, and it's just a matter of sensitivity.

The easiest way to go about this is by asking yourself how you would react if someone did to your character what you did to theirs. If you okay it, then chances are they will too; if not, then it's probably best to avoid the action.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Blue, I love how you got from Bikanel to Bevelle in less than five minutes. Fast airship. XD

Also, seeing as you're all headed to Besaid, I will arrive with the ferry at Bevelle and cross paths with you there.

LOL I know, I was thinking of changing it because it seemed way too fast. Does anyone mind? Shall I edit my post and make it credible? Because I really don't mind, and if I miss you guys in Bevelle then we'll just meet in Besaid. XP

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Well I'll go ahead and make a notable post that people take heed of nao

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I think they're going to get other aeons. But I'm going to zanarkand =\

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
We're in Bevelle at the moment. Once we get rid of these sin spawn, we are on the way to Besaid. My post is coming up now.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I'm setting up an interaction between the group and your character. We're fighting on the same side and all that, it can't be that hard amirite?

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Peace my ass! XD

Name: Crystella

Appearance: 5'7, very fit and athletic build, Long jet black hair that falls to her ass, usually tied with a crimson ribbon, pale, porcelain skin with icy blue eyes.

Outfit: Clicky

Birthplace: Macalania

Alignment: Who is to say what makes someone good or bad? :p, Bad, in the light of the story.

Personality: Very quiet and recluse, often thinks before taking action, but also tends to act on impulse under stress. Has no concern for human (or any other race) life, other than those who she cares about. She can also be very emotional and sadistic in tough situations. She is very manipulative and quite a good actress.

Weapons/Armour: Ice Dagger

Magic/Abilities: Specialty: Ice
Summon: Shiva
Blizzard
Blizzara
Blizzaga
Froststrike
Ice Shield
Snow Flurry
Ice Eater
Protect
Shell
Reflect
Slow
Slowga
Stop
Stopga
Warp (Drains Crystella of energy)
Banish (Drains Crystella of energy)

Overdrive: Krysta

Inflicts three hits of major Ice-elemental damage and inflicts Poison,
Darkness, Silence and Sleep for three rounds per enemy

Biography: Born in Macalania to a human mother and al-bhed father, Crystella was always a loner, and only opened up for a small group of friends. She firmly took solace in the teachings of Yevon, and yearned to become a summoner. A hero to mankind.

She became a prominent member of the Macalania temple, and was considered a prodigy in Ice magic, she soon became an apprentice of Seymour Guado himself. Her training was hard and tedious, and it didn't help that her best friend Paine had joined the crimson squad, but after massive training, she finally attained that goal at the young age of 14. Shortly after attaining her first aeon, Shiva, Lady Yuna had defeated Sin, shattered the teachings of Yevon, and ushered in the eternal calm, Crystella was devastated. Where is her eternal fame and glory? Her resent for Lady Yuna slowly turned to hate, but she held it in, and moved on with her life.

As the years went by, Crystella fell in love with a boy from Luca, Deysu. She also tried to to rekindle her friendship with Paine. Once she had learned of Paine's affiliation with Yuna, Crystella became hostile, and ended in a violent confrontation, with Crystella critically injured, Paine, however, showed mercy, tossing a elixer over her shoulder as she walked away. Crystella never forgave her.

~One Month Ago - Present~

Deysu finally popped the question, to Crystella's delight (After 7 years? about damn time!) . Other than her minor annoyances, her life was nearly perfect.

On the wedding day, however, hell broke loose. Sin emerged and destroyed Crystella's life as she knew it, Deysu, her parents, and most of the wedding guests were killed by Sin in a bloody attack. For Days, she sat, in her blood-stained bridal dress, catatonic, her usual bubbly, yet bratty personality twisted into a cold sadistic mess.

She stood over Lake Macalania, she had lost all faith and hope, and took the final plunge in the icy waters. She opened her eyes, she stood in the chamber of the fayth, Shiva's fayth stood before her, and spoke.

"I see your pain, and your heart. You have been corrupted by darkness and hate, but I see your strength, and I know your wish, I grant you my power, to aid in detroying Sin, not for your selfish purpose of fame."

"I don't seek fame, I seek revenge."

The fayth stood silent, and simply nodded.

Crystella closed her eyes, feeling the awesome power of the fayth course through her veins.

"After Sin, there won't be anyone left to admire me."

Theme: Innocent Moon
Battle: Will To Fight

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hey is this boat big enough to blast a hole in the middle?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hello? Does anyone know if you can blast a hole in the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back