• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3: Peace Always Comes With A Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
Peace my Ass!

Name: Felden

Description: Abysally black hair long (similar to Marluxia's kh). Has green eyes and sort of pudgy nose. Slender cheekbones. Pale skin. Thin body and spotless arms.
His legs are sort of thick and really strong. Muscled arms and legs. Black cloak with a white T shirt on the inside. Baggy pants. Visibly muscled chest through his shirt. An air about him that makes you think he is a servant of evil.
He stands at 180cm

Birthplace: Moonflow

Allignment: Bad, Darkness etc

Personality: Is almost always being maliciously evil and is great at making plans. Smart and loves it when he outsmarts people. Has that good ol bad person laugh. Never doubts his ability and gives it all.
His motto or phrase. "You wouldn't know what power is. Embrace the Darkness".
Thinks that he is superior and anyone that stands in his way should consider themselves dead. Plays with minds and laughs at the old and weak minded. Is an obvious user of darkness.

Weapons/Armour: When Felden enters battle he calls upon a plate armour made of Darkness. Like one of those ones with the places for muscles and stuff. He gets Darkness shin pads and also one Darkness flexible gauntlet. His sword is Mid size and shiny silver. When he gets mad or on the offensive it flares with Darkness. He has a helmet like Terra’s (kh bbs) but a Christian Cross in it so he can see. Also made of Darkness.

Defensive:
Abilities
SteelGuard: Raises defence every time Felden gets hit and raises defence overall.
Counter: Goes into a focused mode. Leaves him open for attack and all the damage that he takes is then dealt to an enemy.
HealGuard:Raises defence overall and heals him at a slow pace.

Offensive:
Element Slash: Hits opponent with one element of choice.
Ruin: Hits opponent with Ruin magic.
Launch: Hits opponent into the air.
Dark Attack:Hits opponent with Dark attack
Haste:Quickens ATB guage recharge.

OverDrive: Says "I feel the Darkness" launches into the air and slams his Darkness covered blade on the opponent as he lands. This also results in a Darkness Shockwave.

Biography: Felden had a very peaceful and calm childhood at Moonflow. That is what he hated. He had wanted action all of his life. One day when he was 10 he was hanging out with his friend when the Sin attacked. He defeated them using dark magic. His friend, Ervin was a follower of Light and turned Felden in. When the jailers came Felden ran away. Felden ran into some of the jailers on the way and regrettfully killed them. Now he is proud that he killed those dogs. He has been hiding and training for the last 11 years of his life and is now confident to say ... that he is invincible.

Music: YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII - Desperate Struggle [HD]

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I think so since someone already made an Al Bhed character.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Eva, wait for Gippal please. Shinra and Roaring, edit posts. No one is going inside just yet. Everyone is outside. I'm about to do my thang.

EDIT: Actually Eva, if you would like to you can control Gippal and go ahead and do your thang.

EDIT 2: Light and Dark, clean up your temp a bit and I'll consider you

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh okay... well never mind... and no worries Eva, you don't have to reply yet...

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Mkay my opening post is up. And yeah, my character is...interesting to say the least.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Yes Sean, your opening post was...interesting to say the least. Talk about your cliffhangers "get it get it, hahaha"

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
LightandDark, you're in. But before you post send a preview of your opening post to me plz.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
How exactly are our powers based? Like, what limits us from anything?

If I'm more or less a warrior, is there certain abilities I'm stricken to?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
You set your own limits more or less. But don't get to crazy though. If you're a warrior you shouldn't have all powerful magic.

EDIT: Shinra change your bio. You couldn't be Paine and Gippal's son, if you were you'd be like 7 or 8 years old considering they were 18 in FF X-2. That and in the rules it says that you are not related to Yuna and co.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I love how no one decides to help a guy dangling from a cliff =/

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
They're too busy mourning Yuna's death and choosing guardians. I'm sure they would on another day.

Also, are we planning on staying in Bevelle for long? If you guys are leaving soon, I'll cross paths with you elsewhere, possibly even in battle; if not, we'll take it from there.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Oh shit Sean, I forgot. I was going to save you!

Triple L, we won't be in Bevelle too long. I had something in mind but I've decided to alter it just a little bit. So yeah, we'll be out in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back