• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3: Peace Always Comes With A Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
2zz13qt.png

Final Fantasy X-3:
Peace Always Come With A Price

It fell out of sky, from nowhere. It was a light blue round object. In this world, they referred to them as spheres; Devices that held videos on them. The sphere landed with a thud then it bounced and finally rolled to a stop near the side of a building. A hand reached down to pick it up, a green hatted woman was attached to that hand.

"What could this be?" She asked.

She searched the sphere for a name or something. On the bottom it read "Show this to the world..." Quickly, the woman stuffed the sphere in her pocket and continued on her way to the inside of the stadium in Luca. Two women were waiting at the reception desk, "I want this to be shown on screens around the world as soon as possible."

The woman on the left nodded her head, "Right away Ms. Shelinda." the woman took the sphere and loaded it into a machine behind the cpunter. She then hit another button and the sphere started with a bit of static.

The static continued and the screen went on and off every other second. Finally, the screen focused in. "Is this thing on!?!" A woman with wild blonde hair and a red scarf appeared all over the world. Her clothing tattered and ripped and her face bruised and bloody. Screams could be heard in the background while flashes of red and blue were shown behind the girl.

"Rikku! Hurry up we need help!"

"I'm coming Paine, tell Tidus to hold them off!" Rikku yelled

Once again she turned back to the screen. "Spira, if you're watching this....it means that.....we couldn't stop Sin." She began to cry, "Yunie...I mean....Yuna, has.....died." Rikku then picked up the sphere and shot it into the air, and then, total silence.

-------------------
Summary

Ten years ago, Yuna and her guardians journeyed Spira in search of a way to defeat the nightmare known as Sin. This would usher in an era known as "The Eternal Calm", never ending peace. Some unknown is controlling a new Sin through powers unknown. Perhaps there is another way to become the Final Aeon from the afterlife? Strange noises can be heard coming from the Chambers of the Fayth all over Spira and there is news of new Aeons coming around. It is said that one looks like a legendary guardian from the past. Yuna and her guardians were working on New Zanarkand when this happened and each of them fell to Sin. Only Lulu and Kimarhi are alive, each one of them fulfilling their duties. Our last hopes are newly trained, young summoners and guardians. Most of them provided by our three leaders, Nooj, Baralai, and Gippal. You are our last chance, stop this new Sin and bring forth the true, Eternal Calm!

------------------------------

Rules
- Uh pretty much standard KHI rules but with a few exceptions
- Keep your Grammar good (yes I did that on purpose)
- No God-moding
- No Powerplaying
- Yes cursing is allowed, I promote this. You may curse in excess if it fits your character. Just not too many f-bombs please.
- Since this is a Final Fantasy rp, there will be romance and a little bit of boom chicka wow wow but please don't be descriptive. It's a bit creepy and I really don't care. We like the WWE in here yo, keep this PG-13.
- You are in no way, shape, or form related to Yuna and co. Unless your a Ronso or Vidina then I will accept.
- Be original please, have fun with this bad boy. You know, rock out with your cock out and jam out with your clam out.
- If you read this put "Peace my ass" above your template :)

--------------------
Aeons​

Valefor- The demon of the sky; resides in Besaid Temple

Ifrit- The Fire aeon; resides in Kilika Temple

Ixion- The Thunder horse; located in Djose Temple

Shiva- The Ice aeon; located at Macalania Temple or what is left of Macalania

Bahamut Sin- The dragon recreated to do battle against the new Sin; located in Bevelle

Bushido- One of the new aeons. According to research done by Baralei and Nooj, the fayth is none other than Auron himself. Find him in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth and he will tell you how to defeat Sin for good.

Despair- Not much is known about this aeon. All we know is that beneath those chains and armour is a beast waiting to unleash it's fury on anyone or anything that crosses its path. It's power is said to rival that of Bahamut. Resides in Remiem Temple.

Anima- The strongest of the aeons; located in Baaj Temple
--------------------------

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/b/be/Ffxmap.jpg (Map o' Spira)
Template

Name: (Self explanatory, if you don't know what this is well....you shouldn't be here)

Age: (Nothing younger than 17 and nothing older than time, existence, etc etc)

Appearance: (Description or Picture, but I'd prefer description)

Gender: (Male or Female. Your gender should not be unknown)

Birthplace: (Refer to link above temp)

Alignment: (Good or Bad, yes there will be evil afoot. You thought this would be easy?)

Personality: (Don't be like a robot guyz, be like me....bubbly)

Weapons/Armour: (I pity the fool with no weapon or armour)

Magic/Abilities: (Don't have anything funny for this one)

Overdrive: (ZOMG THIS WILL END THE FIGHT!)

Biography: (I want to know all about you......*creepy smile*)

Theme/Battle Song: (Yo moozik should reflect your character)

-Enjoy-

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Peace my ass brojosephet

Name: Miah

Appearance: Standing at a average of 5'10, Miah has the build of a well-rounded athelete. His slightly bronze skin envelop muscles that are not overlynlarge but still fit to say the least. His jet black hair is brushed to the side as if not to impair his vision due to the fact that his banes are cheek length. Miah's eyes are not that special being that they are a simple dark brown. Several tatoos decorate his arms in the patteren of several shapes surrounding a face resembling that of an ancient mask.

Covering Miah's head is a red bandana leaving his front banes to hang lifeless. Over his torso is a simple white shirt layered by a sleeveless, black jacket zipped to his chest. His waist is adorned with three different belts sharing the same buckle on his left hip. These belts hold up a pair of crisp navy shorts stretching down just below his knee. On Miah's left knee however, he sports a white brace just for looks. As for his shoes, he wears a pair of high top red sneakers to match his bandana. Lastly, Miah usually isn't one for acessories but he can be seen wearing black studs in both earlobes and an under armor type brace on his left forearm. A leather glove with silver caps on the knuckes also is worn on that same arm.

Birthplace: Kilika Island

Alignment: Every Villain Is Lemons

Personality: Miah tends to hold a very light personaliy with those he knows or does not know at all. As a matter of fact, he'll just about crack a joke in the midst of any scenario. Despite this trait, Miah does in fact know when to take situations seriously whether it be in battle or talking with another person. Surprisingly, Miah's persona does not mirror that of his intellegence. In fact, strategic-wise, he would consider himself of the greater end of that scale. As a result of these character traits, there are many instances where Miah is generally rational in his decisions. Whether they entail getting away from a not-so-favorable delimma in battle or just killing of an enemy that he decides would only get in the way later in his future events.

Weapon(s): [None] - Yes you can pity, but Miah is generally the type of fighter that dishes out damage with Lightining and Thunder; his fists. Although despite not having any weapons the blows carried out by his hands are immense. Notorious for destroying the Kilika Temple with a single strike to it's foundation, his strength is nothing to be underestimated.

Magic/Abilities:

[Haste] - You know, that one spell that makes the character's ATB gauge fill faster? Yeah that one, except Miah will just be moving faster.

[Lightning] - Miah is extremely versatile when using this kind of magic. He'll be able to use it as a projectile, a defense, an alarm system etc. One of the main uses of this magic for Miah is to encompass his strikes with it dealing elemental damage.

[Quake] - Another elemental based attack causing the earth to twist and contort at high speeds damaging the target.

[Hurricane] - Using the element of wind, Miah rarely uses this as an attack but moreso as a means of transportation. As well as in battle, this specific attrbute allows him to move at extremely quick speeds but only for bursts at a time.

Overdrive:

[Arganax] - More of a state of transformation than an actual attack. Miah calls upon the spirit of a fallen fayth to increase his attributes twentyfold yet only for a minute's time. During the 'possed' state as one would presume, Miah's conciousness has complety faded leaving him only the intent to destroy. A firey image of the fayth can be seen every now and again mirrioring the actions of Miah himself.

Biography:

Theme/Battle Song:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Obviously I'm not done but I will be soon.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Fletcher

Appearance: Fletcher wears a brown coat with a black long sleeved plain shirt underneath it. Also Fletcher wears black pants and very dark blue shoes. Fletchers eyes are blue and his hair is black and spikey.

Birthplace: Luca

Alignment: Bad

Personality: Funny And Smart. Seems that he always has a plan but really he doesn't no what to do. Laughs at others misfourtune.

Weapons/Armour: Fletcher's armour is summoned as soon as a battle commences (picture at bottom of page except many shades of blue instead of purple. Doesn't wear his helmet at all.) Weapon: A plain buster sword but it changes colour to match the element that he will attack with. (If it was a ice attack it would change to blue.) His second weapon is his arm which has an electric current running through it which helps defeat his enemies.

Magic/Abilities: Magic: Blizzara, Thundaga, Curaga, Mental Break, Reflect, Reraise, Firaga. Abilities: Fletcher has a higher chance of landing critical hits with his Buster Sword. Fletcher can turn into a shadow and move faster. He can also turn other people into shadows

Overdrive: "Omega slash" Time slows down and then strikes the enemy multiple times with his sword and each strike is of a differen element except for Light. The elements are Fire, Lightning, Water, Ice, Darkness, Earth and Death.

Biography: Was born in Luca but was knocked out in a fight when some people that he thought was his friends robbed him and his family. When he woke up he was in his house and severely injured. Once Fletcher wounds were healed he left his home and wanted to take revenge on his robbers. He found them and took them down one by one. After he felt he couldn't return home seeming he had just killed several people so he left Luca and thats basically when Sin attacked. Fletcher decided to help Sin which resulted in Sin sparring him. So Fletcher resulted into killing the good guys so Sin would let him live.

Theme/Battle Song: YouTube - Final Fantasy X Battle Theme

Final Fantasy Dissida - Cecil (Dark Knight) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Peace my shiny metal ass!
Name: Renn

Appearance: Renn has short, silver hair and his bangs covering over his right eye, offset by differing colored eyes, one red and one blue. But due to his hair only his red one is seen. It's an ingenious method to help his weak blue eye recover, but when he uses it he wears a red contact lens to allow better sight, and to make him seem normal.

Outfit wise he wears a black t-shirt with a red jacket... He also wears blue jeans with black flames etched into the bottom of the legs. he wears grey socks and black sneakers.

Birthplace: Besaid

Alignment: Good

Personality: Overall Renn is a Robot, Not exactly talkative, he tends to be reserved. He's also rational and very blunt, and surprisingly, he's very intelligent. He can have a bit of a silver toungue to persuade others. and uses his strength and abilities to their utmost advantage. He is open to others but only if he knows he can trust them, and on the inside, he can be a charismatic, fun-loving person.

He doesn't have alot of baggage on himself or his past, he just has the determination to do what is needed, and do it properly and efficently. But he also wishes to help others to help himself, and hopefully that'll help uncover his true innermost self.

Weapons/Armour: The swords that Renn uses is similar to Seifer's Gunblade, but it doesn't have the capabilities of a gun, the sword's handle is pointed down while the blade is pointed horazontally... The edge is aligned with the downward handle. and so he brings his blades downward to attack in that fashion. But His blades have more capability than that. The handles of the two blades are attachable, so he can make a double edged spear if he wished and his blades can attach as well to become a dual-edged sword. (Fashioned like Cloud's sword in Advent children only smaller). But regularly he just swivels the handle on one of his swords to form a basic broadsword.

Magic/Abilities: Ability-wise and magic-wise... he knows the arts of the warrior and partially of the white mage, only has a couple special attacks.
(Bolded abilities are starters)
Warrior:
Power break- Deals 1.5 higher damage and decreases physical attack damage by a certain degree.
Magic break-Same as above only reduces magical damage
Armor break-Same as above, reduces physical defense
Mental break-Same as above,reduces magical defense
Flametoungue-deals fire damage
Icebrand-Deals Ice damage
Waterstrike-Deals water damge
Thunderblade-deals lightning damage
Demi strike- gravity damage
Excalibur- Deals holy damage
Assault- Casts Protect,shell,haste, and berserk on all allies,
used as a last measure to ensure victory against an opponent.
White mage:
Cure- Restore partial Health and energy to one ally
Cura-Restores moderate health and energy to all allies
Curaga-Restores a great amount of HP and energy to one ally
Raise- Restores a KO'd ally with HP critical status
Arise-restores a KO'd ally with full health
Special:
Double strike- uses both blades to deal two leaping, simultanious attacks down upon the head of his foe. (2.5x Average attack)
Crushing leap- using his dual spear mode of his swords, he jumps and plunges it into the ground sending out a small wave of energy dealing all foes. (Think Zack's finisher 'Hero's entrance' from BBS)
Overdrive:
Omega sword dance- to all enemies(depending on how many or how much health they have) Renn deals a combo of strikes with all forms of his sword.
First- Dual blades- 4 hit combo
Second- Dual spear- one charge then one swipe attack
Third- dual edged blade- Three spinning attacks then one aerial crush into the ground.
Final- he Splits the blades and does one final spinning attack, sending out a wave of energy, damaging foes.

Biography: Renn was an orphan in Luca or so he thought, he was found by two loving residents while he was drifting in the sea near the dome. He was raised quite properly by his foster parents until he earned enough money to forge a sword of his own at thirteen, figured he'd try to kill fiends for a living. Maybe go on a journey somewhere... He travelled a long and lonely road through the Mi' hien Highroad and the mushroom rock road to Djose temple. He fainted nearby and was found by the Al Bhed. they discovered his blue eye and knew he was half Al Bhed. He then trained for five years and shown them he was quite adept at building things...like Machina and all other contructs by the Al Bhed.

unfortunately, he never found out anything about his parents...But he knew that he might never find them at all.
Theme/Battle Song: YouTube - Greatest Battle Music Of All Times: Snow's Theme

Last edited:

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
peace my ass

name:Inferno Flame

Apperance:Inferno wears a torn down robe from the waist down. wears a scarf around his neck all the time. wears a black red bracer on his right arm. wears a red battle suit with scars and scratchs. has bright red hair formed in a spike motion and has light cyrstal blue eyes
Birthplace:Luca
Allament:good
Personalty:is strong and serious only concentraited on the battle and the summoner'sa health
Weapon/armor:weilds the sword Nightmare flame which has a black hand with a skull on it and then has a blade going up shaped like two blades in one. equips the Nightmare's day armor on his wrist
Magic/ablities:Flare, Firaga, Fira, and Drain. he has no ablities
Overdrive: Finsh: he spirls his blade in a circle creating a tornado when he strikes with it he strikes enemies from their backs pushing them in cauising themn to take damage.
Bio:thrown into the streets of Luca when he was a baby since then he has trained to defeat who try to attack him for safty reasons. When he was a bit older he became a blitzer and played blitzball for the Luca goers. When he was 13 he quit blitz ball to become a traveler to see sights and old ruins from machna cities. On his travels one day he was ambushed by the al bhed and forced to play blitz ball for them well he beat them up with his sword and left for Bevelle the city on water he heard from many people. When he got there well he found himself comfortable there and got a place to live there
Theme:semyour boss 1 it's a nice theme

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Roaring, I'm tempted to not let you join because I've seen what you can do. But luckily for you, I'm in a great mood and I think I can teach you. Anyway, my temp will be up soon.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Roaring, I'm tempted to not let you join because I've seen what you can do. But luckily for you, I'm in a great mood and I think I can teach you. Anyway, my temp will be up soon.

I condemn you for your choice, and for that I will join and help you out.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

I condemn you for your choice, and for that I will join and help you out.

bending over to help others Eva? well that's nice of you... you should try that more often, and for that reason I shall help you guys out too

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Peace my ass? Why does it have to be my ass?

Name:
Lucille

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Birthplace:
Bevelle

Alignment:
Everyone loves a good girl.

Personality:
Withdrawn and quiet, Lucille is somewhat shy, though after some time, she will warm up to you. Despite her appearance, Lucille hardly suffers from low self-esteem, and is confident in her abilities. She dislikes the idea of being useless, though she is a little on the lazy side. She doesn't like the idea of owing anything to anyone, also dislikes anyone who considers themselves above others, saying that actions speak louder than words. She has an air of tranquility and likes peace and quiet; she also loves reading.

The pressure of becoming a summoner is something she lets rest on her shoulders, as she has a fierce determination to defeat this "New Sin", knowing that it must be stopped. The Eternal Calm, in her mind, was meant to be just that--and anything that dared to disrupt it needed to be brought down.

Weapons/Armour:
Blue Tear

Magic/Abilities:
Curaga
Life
Confuse
Esuna
Protect
Reflect
Dispel
Haste
Holy

Overdrive:
Grand Summon

Biography:
Born the third child of Alice and Mande, Lucille was brought up on the New Yevon side, but besides that she lived a normal life; she studied White Magic rigourously, and as such dedicated herself to that class. She often traveled throughout Spira with her parents, making sure to learn much about her world. She admired High Summoner Yuna, whom she looked up to as a sort of idol.

When news of Lady Yuna's death reached her, Lucille immediately resolved to avenge her death, knowing that someone, somehow had to do something. She took some scrolls and books that had chronicled Lady Yuna's original Pilgrimage, and decided to follow in her footsteps--from there, she bid her family farewell and set off to Besaid--to see if she could aquire Valefor. If she could, that meant she, too, could become a Summoner.

Theme/Battle Song:
Normal -- YouTube - Fly Me To The Moon Utada Hikaru Final Fantasy X by xSchalax
Battle -- YouTube - Bayonetta OST - Fly Me To The Moon

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
First of all I'd like to say that I lurve the enthusiasm and support. I really couldn't do this without you guys....really.

Second, Roaring, I'm gonna need to see a whole lot of periods out of you. They usually go after a complete sentence. Also, it's drawing not drawling.

Thirdly, mah lady summoner, Yojimbo and the Magus sisters have been replaced. The cave where Yojimbo's fayth was is now the cave that holds Auron's aeon, Bushido. As for the Magus sisters, the temple with their fayth now holds something kind of like Anima, it's called Despair. Before the rp starts I'll have a full description of all aeons, old and new up and ready to look at. Now for my character; well one of the two.

-----------------

Name: Daniel McPherson (prefers to be called Dan or Danny)

Appearance: Daniel is a slender and very athletic young man. He stands at exactly 6 feet tall. He is of African-American descent and is slightly brown. Daniel usually has his facial hair cut, but lately he lets his goatee and mustache grow, only trimming it when necessary. The black hair that sits upon his head is always cut, but not enough to make you think he was bald.

As for clothes, he wears a long sleeve black shirt with the sleeves covering half his hand. Also, He wears blue jeans and black running shoes instead of slacks and dress shoes. The only bit of jewelry he wears in a locket that has been passed down to him from generation to generation and silver dog tags around his neck.

Birthplace: Bikanel Desert

Personality: Daniel has that “I Don’t Give a Damn” attitude towards pretty much everything. The only thing he cares about at all are the other guardians and the safety of the summoner. It's funny because he swears that he hates just about everyone as well. According to him, ‘People are stupid and will eventually turn their back on you. What the point in getting to know them?” But on the inside, somewhere down deep in the pit of his soul he actually cares.

Weapons/Armour:
The Vanishing Star Gunblade

Magic/Abilities:
Slowga
Flare
Bio
Osmose
Thundaga
Fira

Overdrive: Juggernaut Hammer (When combined with spells has various names)

Biography: Daniel's parents lived with the Al Bhed as ambassadorsof Yevon. In fact, he was born in Bikanel Desert. They all got along just fine, Daniel even made a few friends. When he was 12, during Yuna's pilgrimage when she was kidnapped and brought to Bikanel, he met Rikku and she gave him hope that one day Sin would be gone and the calm would come again thanks to Yuna. Daniel was right to believe her because Sin was beaten for what he thought to be for good, even after his parents died when the fiends attacked Bikanel, he remained happy.

Years later, Yuna has died fighting the new Sin and now he wants to follow in the footsteps of guardians past and help protect the summoner and bring forth the true eternal calm or die trying.

Theme/Battle Song:

Normal: Broken Dreams
Battle: Counting Bodies Like Sheep by A Perfect Circle

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Bayla so ycc - Peace my ass.

Name: Cael

Appearance:
Standing at 6 feet, Cael has a strong, but not too muscular physique with his skin slightly tanned. He has natural blonde hair kept around neck length, but neat. He has swirly green eyes, usually hidden under a pair of shades when he's in the desert.

His outfit is simple, consisting of a black leather jacket zipped up while he wears a plain white T-shirt inside, black pants, and desert boots (image). He also wears black fingerless gloves.

Birthplace: Bikanel Island.

Alignment: Good.

Personality:
Cael jumps at any chance for an adventure, yet he is not impertuous. Consequences do come to his mind and he does think of the danger, though most of the time he chooses to go ahead with the challenge anyway.

However Cael is patient. When he needs rest, regardless of what time constraint he has, he takes it. He holds much confidence in his work and his capabilities, and does not hesitate to make it useful. One quality which ticks off some people is how he appears to be calm in the most chaotic time and dismisses panic by saying, 'It'll be okay', making some people to mistakenly think of him as an uncaring person. Overall, he's an open and talkative person.

Weapons/Armour:
Ashura

Magic/Abilities:
Cura
Blind
Flare
Hastega
Armor Break
Sentinel

Overdrive:
Tornado (he throws a grenade instead).

Biography: (I know blitz ball is one word, but I don't like the image that comes out)
Born as a full Al Bhed, he grew up in Bikanel with his parents. He was brought up with a bit too much protection from his parents, and as a result wasn't allowed to go out as much as the other children were. When he was 15, his father died from a fiend attack far off in the desert, and that was when Cael had decided to break out from that sheltered life and work.

He was introduced to blitz ball a few years later, and joined the Al Bhed Psyches. During the time he was with the Al Bhed Psyches, unknown to him, his mother participated in Operation Mi'ihen and lost her life. After being informed of her death and feeling distressed, he quit blitz ball and went back to Bikanel to find a letter written by his mother of her decision to defeat Sin, and her apology for not telling him as she did not want him to stop her.

He then stayed in Bikanel for a few years until he felt a sudden need to get out, and so he decided to travel around Spira, until he watched the sphere broadcast in Luca.

Theme/Battle Song:
Theme::Nujabes ~ Psychological Counterpoint
Battle Song::N.E.R.D ~ Rockstar (Jason Nevins Remix)

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
that's a great drawling also love how simple it is also i've played X before so i know all the locations of aeons and in this did she aquire the secret aeons like Anima and the Magnus sisters

Thank you for your compliment.

First of all I'd like to say that I lurve the enthusiasm and support. I really couldn't do this without you guys....really.

Second, Roaring, I'm gonna need to see a whole lot of periods out of you. They usually go after a complete sentence. Also, it's drawing not drawling.

Thirdly, mah lady summoner, Yojimbo and the Magus sisters have been replaced. The cave where Yojimbo's fayth was is now the cave that holds Auron's aeon, Bushido. As for the Magus sisters, the temple with their fayth now holds something kind of like Anima, it's called Despair. Before the rp starts I'll have a full description of all aeons, old and new up and ready to look at. Now for my character; well one of the two.

I eagerly await the list..

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Peace my ass.

Name: Eve Varden

Appearance:
Auburn curls tumble in tresses that reach beyond her shoulder blades, covering her eye in a sweeping fringe to her right, barely touching her cheek. Beneath its shadow are umber eyebrows, thin, pushed upward by a hint of a curve. They line the upper border of recesses cradling sultry hazel eyes, rimmed deep emerald with champagne streaked irises, accentuated by impenetrable mascara and smoky eyeshadow, and meet marble cheekbones, sculpted high with carved shadows under, that fall to an angular jaw. Olive skin conforms to the rises and ridges of her heart-shaped face, broken only by the parting of crimson lips, full and luscious.

She stands, unaided, a regal 5’ 8”, her voluptuous curves the bane of even the best of men. A dark leather corset, sides laced and ornamented with satin embroidery, wraps her bust, leaving the lightly muscled contours of her midriff exposed; save for the cover of a thin, matching belt studded with metal. Laced leather sleeves that lie under the round heads of her deltoids protect her arms. Black shorts, ending their shelter at her upper thigh, hug the curve of her derrière, bridged by a band of flesh before meeting the form-fitting hide of knee-high boots whose ebony converges to pointed stiletto heels; innumerable iron buckles embellish the leather.

Birthplace: Bevelle

Personality:
Thoughts fueled by emotion, Eve abandons strategy and tact for the thrill of the here-and-now. In essence, she leaps before she looks, and often she does not look at all. What need is there for plans when Lady Luck smiles on your every move? A risk-taker who makes quick decisions, executes them, and then moves forward to her next challenge, she holds little regard for introspection, content and convinced that her past is exactly where it should remain—ignored.

Her opinions flow fast to words and, though accidental, often spite lesser minds. She always gives a piece of her mind, and then some. Quick to cast off people who have not earned her respect, she offers them only disdain until they prove themselves to her arbitrary system of awarding merit. But brutal honesty is also her strongest trait: she shows fierce loyalty to the people who have earned her trust and defends them with her life.

Weapons:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Abilities:
Conservative of ammunition, she preferentially uses her guns as short-range weapons, as one would blades, to debilitate with blunt force those possessed enough by foolhardy ignorance to engage her in combat and parry their attacks with lithe dexterity. She moves like water, sweeping kicks, smooth arches and meandering sidesteps, pouring grace in her every motion with flowing acrobatic finesse. However, years of practice and execution have made her aim fatal, and though the model of the firearm limits her range, she never misses a target within it. Indeed lacking brute strength, inherent agility and accuracy have become her first port of call in battle.

Her control and selection of magic is limited, able only to manipulate time through Haste and Stop; she uses these spells sparsely and purely to augment her attacks, rather than replace them.

Overdrive: Straight Shooter. Eve unleashes a barrage of bullets in all directions, imbued with the Flare spell, that detonate on impact. Fatal to all.

Biography:
Born in Bevelle, the heart of Yevon, Eve has learned, or, rather, has been made to learn, all the customs and traditions of the religion. And for most of her life she, like most of Spira’s inhabitants, never questioned them. Yevon was always right, and all who opposed it threatened the Calm, the respite between Sin’s attacks when a little girl could sleep at night without the terror of one morning waking with consciousness disintegrated, spread across countless pyreflies in the Farplane.

It was her coming of age, one decade ago, when the seeds of doubt pressed in her mind finally flourished. Leaving for a celebration in Luca, she saw a wounded man refused treatment at the gates of Bevelle. A fiend in the Calm Lands had attacked him, and the Yevonites offered him only looks of disgust, fearing even to approach him for the mortal sin of being Al Bhed. Her blood boiled. The blatant hate mongering was stifling, but she could do nothing to help. She reached Luca but left her naïve faith in Yevon in Bevelle.

After the celebration, after her friends and family returned to home in Bevelle, she remained in Luca; she found a job in Two Gils, a small bar in the city square, abandoned the Yevonite habit for a new, lighter outfit, and now relishes in her newfound freedom.

Theme songs:
Character: Epik High - One (Piano Remix)
Battle: DJ Pablo - One-Winged Angel (Remix)

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'm one of two bad guys. Were going to be KILLED!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I know that. I hope someone goes evil. JOIN US!

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I finished my characters temp. Didnt put too much in bio because I am currently one handed. Broke my right hand in car accident last month. Anyway, almost done with aeons. Will be up by the end of night or tomorrow morning.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I finished my characters temp. Didnt put too much in bio because I am currently one handed. Broke my right hand in car accident last month. Anyway, almost done with aeons. Will be up by the end of night or tomorrow morning.

Oh my god, I hope you'll get better soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back