• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hope they add a boss fight for Ven in Olympus Coliseum, that always bothered me. Why in the world would they have a boss fight in every world for every character except Ven in the Coliseum?

Also i'd like a Pete Boss fight and a Lea boss fight would be cool. Maybe a Cerberus fight too. They could have the battle between Aqua and Terra in the MQE be in boss form too. And I guess that would be enough boss fights.

Sadie808

Megaflare will be useless. :p I want it to. It made the players look like noobs...
Oh wait...

Noob-tubing:Call of Duty::Megaflare:KH BBS

But, if I were to guess, Crown Stickers is probably similar to the puzzle pieces in KH2FM+.

Megaflare was only good for using to leveling up your deck`s moves ;]

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Easier story understanding? Are you kidding me? That is what makes KH's story so rich, its complexity.

I'm most excited for Critical mode

Actually I think make the story easier to understand is a good idea cause I noticed alot of people at first did not understand the story of BBS, I mean I understood it and was thankfull the plot holes were very few and they atleast explained heartless stuff, but it would be wise to explain the story in a way that is more understandeble.

αsiя

space coke
I thought by "easier to understand" meant that the game is going to be in english so we'll understand it better.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
αsiя;4979791 said:
I thought by "easier to understand" meant that the game is going to be in english so we'll understand it better.

No, Nomura stated he would change some scenes to make it easier to understand.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i want a actual fight with lea rather than a black screen and sparring sounds >XO

..... thats basically it.

Sadie808

Yeno I hope they added more moves to the Vanitas sentiment XD

Would be dope if the sentiment had some of the moves Vatus had

3:03 & 3:49
[youtube]0O85KRsqr4Y[/youtube]

tillnights

i was hoping for more... but i guess a critical mode would be nice enough. japanese bbs was to f**king easy. even proud mode.

relentlessheart1

i want them to give Aqua an arcanum... come on! Ven has Ars arcanum, Terra has Ars Solum..... no aqua arcaNUM?? THAT SUX...:/

relentlessheart1

αsiя;4979791 said:
lol THIS MADE ME CRACK UP...xd (SORRY FOR CAPS...MY KEYBOARD IS SUCKISH TODAY)

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i think i read somthing about their being more keyblades in the na version

@relentlessheart please do not triple post

Kiwi +

Awards
I'm fine with an extra boss that would be cool.

Though if they decide to add some more goodies in there, then would be even better.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Does the enhanced multiplayer mean Infrastructure online?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think the 3 bosses that are most needed in BBS are the Evil Queen, Lea (Or Perhaps a battle with Dilan and Eleaus), and a Hercules or Titan boss battle for Ven in the coliseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back