• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You'd think some people would still have a little bit of patience.

Anyways I hope they update the site soon with something like a video or pictures with dialogue on them

No arguing with you there, I did sound impatient.

And yeah, I also hope the site will add some more stuff instead of the wordless pictures and "latest news" window (i think that's the name of it).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I prefer a perfect game, then something rushed to please the fans, which is why I think it's being released in the summer.

The falling pictures are nice....but we've seen them and it would be better with words.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I prefer a perfect game, then something rushed to please the fans, which is why I think it's being released in the summer.

The falling pictures are nice....but we've seen them and it would be better with words.

Perfect not Rushed is exactly how I like my games...that is why Kotor (Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic) 2 was a let down to me and most people.

I just hope it doesn't become "too perfect" to the brink of how long Dissidia took.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it has. The earliest we know that they started on it was November so November to June-july is like 7-8 months.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think it has. The earliest we know that they started on it was November so November to June-july is like 7-8 months.

Well, Dissidia took a full year to make it to America...I just hope that doesnt happen with BBS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like I said, the earliest we know about is November. They could have been working on it months before that

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't mind how long it takes, personally. I only get a tiny bit frustrated when the PAL version comes out heaps later than the NA version (or not at all). It's not like anything changes between the two versions content-wise...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't mind how long it takes, personally. I only get a tiny bit frustrated when the PAL version comes out heaps later than the NA version (or not at all). It's not like anything changes between the two versions content-wise...

Well it's being released Q.3 here according to our PSP website and thats July-September. But this game is region free. Nothing to change. Makes no sense why it takes an extra month or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back