• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Killa DeX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i'm going to try and translate some of the bbs novel over my break~

i have lots of assignments to do, though ;~;
    ME NEITHER (well it's actually autumn here, now!) We have our Easter hols starting from this Friday. I can't wait to get home~
    I'm working on re-uniting most of ES on another site. It's made by Blade again and Rae, Ig, and Ava are admins.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/rpgangel/Decorated%20images/Kain_Dissidia_012-1.png

Heard you needed a Kain Avy :]
    I see. Well, I hope you at least enjoyed break and the time you spend with yer family. All 90's and a scholarship, huh? That's a good goal. I don't really have much of a goal to aim for...but I've got 5 A's and 2 B's, so I can't complain, really. Even though everyone tells me that I could easily have a GPA of 4.0 based on test results.

I forget what my assistant principal called it...SATs, I guess? Ranked top 9 percentaile in Math, top 15 on English among all people my grade nationally. FCAT results place me in the top 1% of kids my grade, but that's just Florida. Told me I should have all A's easily. But God, if there's something I hate above all, it's being told what I can/can't do. =__=

Still, freshman year's going better than I anticipated. A few times I freaked out because of my constant paranoia coupled with some of my peers who were just danged creepy, but nothing's happened. ^^

Ah, but here I go, ranting about myself again! Sorry. XD
    Hiya! I know, I haven't written lately, but Merry Christmas~ =D

How ya been lately? I've just busy with my freshman year, trying to get good grades to at least keep my mother and grandparents off my ass. Glad to have a break for once. XD

Oh, but presents were good this year. Got a few games and movies, all of which I like very much...I'm grateful we could get away with getting presents, usually we're dirt poor around this time of year, and I got my sister some new headphones, since her old ones were falling apart~ =3
    I actually though Maleficent's was really cool. I had that for like five seconds before I changed to Ven
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…