• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ANOTHER MF Theory (slightly based on other theories so far)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This mysterious figure has been a hot topic lately, but I think I've come up with a theory of who he is.

20100927173658%21MysteriousFigure.png

I'll start at the Keyblade Graveyard battle, focusing on the part between Terra and Master Xehanort. When Terra wore out MX, MX stabbed himself with his Keyblade.

2.jpg

Logically this would create a Nobody. Once MX's heart is gone, his body and soul are left behind. Bear in mind that MX, being a Keyblade Master and incredible villain, has a strong enough will to go on as a Nobody.

Further hints that he's a Nobody include his black cloak, which is GENERALLY (not always) worn by Nobodies, and the fact that the Keyblade gained after beating him is called "No Name".

However, some argue that a counterpart Heartless is needed in the creation of a Nobody, otherwise Ven would be walking around in Castle Oblivion. But let's recall what happened when Sora stabbed himself with his own Keyblade. That formed his Nobody Roxas and created a Heartless. But MX didn't create a Heartless...did he?

Oh yes he did. Where do you think the Guardian Heartless came from?

images

So, MX's Nobody is the counterpart to the Guardian Heartless. This Heartless only formed when it had joined with Terra's body. That was what happened when his armor turned dark when MX's heart made contact with it.

We know the Guardian Heartless went on to serve Ansem SOD, but what became of MX's Nobody? And how did he go from an old man with an awful back to an agile man in a coat with perfect posture?

First, recall a recurring trend about Nobodies. Every Nobody has command over some sort of element. Roxas controls light, Vexen controls ice...even Namine could consider memory manipulation as her element to an extent.

So MF's element...is TIME. Thus, by using his control over time, he was able to turn himself back into a young man, not to mention travel throughout time and go into the past. Furthermore, he wielded laser swords like Xemnas because both of them were influenced by MX, which influenced them to wield those types of weapon.

Well that explains his existence, but his motives are much harder to assess

(Note: this is where I start getting speculative and stop focusing on facts for the most part).

I believe that MF is the one who Yen Sid claimed was allied with Xehanort. But even if that's the case, why did he travel to the past to fight TAV? Was there a motive behind it?

I think there's a simple reason for it: to assess how MF and Xehanort compared to the trio. After Xehanort reformed like Yen Sid said he did, he ran into MF, who he was surprised to see as a youthful MX. MF had finally gained his goal of eternal youth, yet the lack of a heart made him feel empty. So empty, that MF no longer even cared about seeing the results of the Keyblade War. Thus, Xehanort offered him a deal. With Kingdom Hearts in their control, Xehanort would give MF a new heart, granting him the emotions he craved. However, MF needed to perform a few tasks first. First, Xehanort fought him, finding that they were closely matched. Then, Xehanort sent him into the past, ordering him to battle TAV, and possibly kill ONLY Aqua if he could. (Xehanort needed Terra's body to be intact so he could exist at that point and keep control of the boy's body. He still needed Ven for the X-Blade in the future).

So MF fights them, and returns them to tell Xehanort that their power rivaled his. Worried about this, Xehanort realizes that he needs to limit how many enemies could return. He was in control of Terra's body, so he was out of the question, but Ven's body was in a location Aqua knew about (Xehanort knows this because he has his memories from Xemnas, and thus, the memory from Eraqus about the Room of Awakening). To prevent Ven from returning, Xehanort recalled how to find the room and exlpained the procedure to MF.

MF was then sent to Castle Oblivion shortly after Aqua stored Ven there, and kindapped Ven's comatose body. This was the true reason Axel and Xemnas could never find that room after years of searching. Xemnas had the memory of how to locate the room, yet when he found it, Ven wasn't there, and thus assumed it was the wrong room. He returned to the present time, and hid Ven's body in a secure location only he and Xehanort knew about.

Now MF is prepared to battle alongside Xehanort, all for the purpose of gaining a heart.

I'm sure I'm wrong about the second part of the theory, but I think I have good evidence for the first section.

What do you guys think?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I like it, but the whole nobody thing puts me off a bit. I just think he's a new character, heart and all.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
first part = The same as Grass's
second par = Sounds kinda fanficy plus we already have a nobody with the time element, Luxord.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol you sooooo got the 1st half from grass's theory

as for the rest:
1. only ME knew of the LoD>CO "trick" and ME only told aqua.
2. why would xehanort want to asses TAV's strength? he done knows, MX seen their MoM exam plus the fight in KG. i'd safly say he knows their strength.
3. the MF battle takes place (assuming the battle is even story canon) b4 CO was made.

and b4 you say it no i dont think MX knew of the LoD>CO thing either cause eraqus was picked by their master as his successor not MX, so i doubt knowledge of CO was passed to him.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
He is AtW's data. Look at how he fights and think about it. Kappa

Crystal

Silver Member
I like the 1st half theory <3
But wasn't the structure of Castle Oblivion only known by Aqua as she is told by Master Eraqus ?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Heartless did not exist in BBS in the Realm of Light.

They exist in the Realm of Light after Xehanort the Apprentice comes in...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Okay, let me first say two things:

1) I ALWAYS thought it was MX's Nobody, long before Grass did his theory. But I started doubting it when I saw the time travel hints because it never occurred to me that he could reverse his aging. Grass merely tied it together by saying the Guardian Heartless was the counterpart. I do give Grass credit for noticing that though.

2) I'm not so sure about the second half either. But hey, that's the best I could think of as far as his motives.

Now, some of you had concerns that Luxord's element was time. But his element was NOT time! It was luck. That's why he had the whole theme of using cards and everything. Unless Nomura said it was time or it was stated in Days.

Also, let me just say that it is heavily hinted that Eraqus's heart merged with Terra's, and therefore, Xemnas had his memories too, INCLUDING the location of the Room of Awakening. And thus, the newly reformed Xehanort would know about it.

Proof that he had Eraqus's heart? Well, MX says in the secret ending "Eraqus, you sly fox" when he speculated Terra was relying on someone else's heart for strength. And in an interview, Nomura said that the part when Eraqus fell toward Terra had a significant purpose.

And Samhain, you're sticking to something Nomura said ages ago and has gone against since. Yes he once said the Heartless never existed there before KH1, but obviously the Heartless COULD exist in the Realm of Light considering that MX used them against Ven. And if the Guardian isn't a Heartless, then why is it black and has a heart-shaped hole. Doesn't that scream "Heartless" to you?

2. why would xehanort want to asses TAV's strength? he done knows, MX seen their MoM exam plus the fight in KG. i'd safly say he knows their strength.
3. the MF battle takes place (assuming the battle is even story canon) b4 CO was made.

Xehanort is reborn. He is more powerful than before. But he doesn't know how strong he would be compared to TAV.

How do you know that TAV didn't individually go to the destroyed LOD right before the final battle?

Actually, I think the second part of this theory is really off. But then why WOULD he want to fight TAV?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Now, some of you had concerns that Luxord's element was time. But his element was NOT time! It was luck. That's why he had the whole theme of using cards and everything. Unless Nomura said it was time or it was stated in Days
lol not only does nomura say it but so does the days manual and opening.

Xehanort is reborn. He is more powerful than before. But he doesn't know how strong he would be compared to TAV.

How do you know that TAV didn't individually go to the destroyed LOD right before the final battle?

Actually, I think the second part of this theory is really off. But then why WOULD he want to fight TAV?
i doubt someone as smart as MX would forget their strength.
i dont but your theory says after LoD became CO which isnt right cause only aqua was there for that.

cause its a secret boss, a way for nomura to introduce a new character and give us a hard boss. just cause the character is canon doesnt mean that the actual fight is.

TraceNReap

In Xigbar's Room playing with his Guns :3
"cause its a secret boss, a way for nomura to introduce a new character and give us a hard boss. just cause the character is canon doesnt mean that the actual fight is."

I agree with this but the fight may be very canon.

Let me explain. In all of the KH games I've played and seen you get a secret boss that appears after you beat the game, right? but with MF though you get the chance to fight him after you beat the game and VS you must load a save file that takes place before you beat the game. So why would Nomura just place the fight at that specific place in LoD?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
lol not only does nomura say it but so does the days manual and opening.

i doubt someone as smart as MX would forget their strength.
i dont but your theory says after LoD became CO which isnt right cause only aqua was there for that.

cause its a secret boss, a way for nomura to introduce a new character and give us a hard boss. just cause the character is canon doesnt mean that the actual fight is.

I've read at least ten Nomura interviews and never saw that. Though I should have gotten Days I guess. My mistake.

I'm not saying MX would forget his strength. The point is that he has MORE power than before (I'm assuming he'll retain the abilities he had as Ansem SOD and Xemnas when he returns). He needs something to compare it to though.

My theory says that MF fought against Xehanort, THEN went back in time to battle TAV individually at the LOD. Later, when LOD had become CO and Aqua had left, MF took Ven from it.

And the fight COULD be canon. Xemnas in KH1FM was canon, LS in KH2FM was canon (the Ultimania cites this battle, which leads me to believe it's considered canon).

*burns theory*

Forget this actually. There are way too many holes in it and I wasn't aware of time being Luxord's element. Plus, it doesn't make much sense since MF uses attacks based on wind and fire too.

Now MF being the data Ansem hid inside Sora (Kappa said this)...that would be interesting.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've read at least ten Nomura interviews and never saw that. Though I should have gotten Days I guess. My mistake.

I'm not saying MX would forget his strength. The point is that he has MORE power than before (I'm assuming he'll retain the abilities he had as Ansem SOD and Xemnas when he returns). He needs something to compare it to though.

My theory says that MF fought against Xehanort, THEN went back in time to battle TAV individually at the LOD. Later, when LOD had become CO and Aqua had left, MF took Ven from it.

And the fight COULD be canon. Xemnas in KH1FM was canon, LS in KH2FM was canon (the Ultimania cites this battle, which leads me to believe it's considered canon).

*burns theory*

Forget this actually. There are way too many holes in it and I wasn't aware of time being Luxord's element. Plus, it doesn't make much sense since MF uses attacks based on wind and fire too.

Now MF being the data Ansem hid inside Sora (Kappa said this)...that would be interesting.
eraqus said only aqua could solve CO, even if MF knew vens body was there i doubt he could find it.
yeah the fight could be canon but as of now its not proven to be, the xemnas one wasnt until we seen the kh2 prolouge and also when was the LS fight ever proven canon? sure the LS is but outside kh2fm the battle isnt ever shown or mentioned.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
eraqus said only aqua could solve CO, even if MF knew vens body was there i doubt he could find it.
yeah the fight could be canon but as of now its not proven to be, the xemnas one wasnt until we seen the kh2 prolouge and also when was the LS fight ever proven canon? sure the LS is but outside kh2fm the battle isnt ever shown or mentioned.

Good point. At this point the theory has too many holes to be possible.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yup, I agree...the idea is nice though.

However, even if MF knows that LoD = CO and that the chamber of waking exists maybe from extracting that knowledge from Eraqus' heart, MF would not know the exact structure of CO as not even Eraqus knows it.

So, if Xehanort and MF for whatever reason really want to kidnap Ven they'll have to get the structure of CO from Aqua's mind...

jonXjon

I thought that MF was more like Xemnas' Armor having command over multiple elements. You see him use Time (When you hit him with Physical Attacks) Fire (His running thing) Xigbar's thing in his KH2 Battle, among others.

State

Awards
I thought that MF was more like Xemnas' Armor having command over multiple elements. You see him use Time (When you hit him with Physical Attacks) Fire (His running thing) Xigbar's thing in his KH2 Battle, among others.

...That's actually a nice idea, seeing as how Lingering Spirits are a thing for Nomura now (Terra's, Vanitas' and Eraqus').

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I like the first part of the theory.
Just a question.. What is Terranort releasing when he stabbed himself with the keyblade after Aqua beaten him?

I thought that MF was more like Xemnas' Armor having command over multiple elements.

And this idea, since MF using different skills with different elements.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I like the first part of the theory.
Just a question.. What is Terranort releasing when he stabbed himself with the keyblade after Aqua beaten him?

And this idea, since MF using different skills with different elements.
he didnt release anything that was MX trying to get rid of terra.
but it back fired cause the stabbing was what resulted in his memory loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back