• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ANOTHER MF Theory (slightly based on other theories so far)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
And what resulted Terranort fall into realm of darkness?
XD dont know, just know terra resisted (the light immobilizing him) and MX used the keyblade to try and be rid of him.
if grass's theory on the guardian being an heartless is right then it might have had something to do with that.

Stars

リク
XD dont know, just know terra resisted (the light immobilizing him) and MX used the keyblade to try and be rid of him.
if grass's theory on the guardian being an heartless is right then it might have had something to do with that.

But the guardian disappear after that? xD
I thought it was Terra trying to kick MX out of his body... ><.. but he failed... I have misunderstand the scene..

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
But the guardian disappear after that? xD
I thought it was Terra trying to kick MX out of his body... ><.. but he failed... I have misunderstand the scene..
well i think grass's theory said the stabbing done to it was keyblades do to other heartless but it reformed when the apprentice became a heartless.
i thought so at first to but according to bbs's timeline (and i think a nomura interveiw? not sure) it was MX.
the light holding the body was terra.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
well i think grass's theory said the stabbing done to it was keyblades do to other heartless but it reformed when the apprentice became a heartless.
i thought so at first to but according to bbs's timeline (and i think a nomura interveiw? not sure) it was MX.
the light holding the body was terra.

Maybe I have miss some of the interview, so I don't know.
And the guardian has something to do with the keyblade?

Samhain

Bronze Member
i know i was against the theory before but i think the keyblade of Master Xehanort is his guardian
i mean isn't it funny how when Xehanort stabbed himself, the keyblade immediately evaported and then it seemed like it turned into his heart?

the heart (which is also the keyblade) went inside Terra
I think the keyblade basically fuses with your heart and becomes one. That's why having a heart is a requirement for wielding a keyblade.

And immediately when Xehanort stabbed himself at the end of the battle against Aqua the keyblade disappeared and then you saw the guardian right behind him and it evaparated.

the keyblade of MX = his guardian

Because Xehanort has so much darkness in his heart it formed a guardian.

This is why Xehanort's name = "No heart"
technically because while battling Aqua he had no heart. His heart was out of his body because he was basically the guardian controlling Terra

that is why terranorts appearence did not change. Master Xehanort still had control because the gaurdian basically has all control of Terranort in the battle

Keyblade = Master Xehanort's heart/guardian

lol

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Not a bad thought.

Maybe all Keyblades have guardians.

SHAMAN KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I already posted this on your thread Samhain, but the Guardian AND MX's Keyblade have been shown simaltaneously at parts.

[video=youtube;olpShPuTsx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olpShPuTsx8[/video]

Start watching at 4:00, and you'll see a move where the Guardian grabs Aqua while Xehanort begins a combo with the Keyblade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maybe I have miss some of the interview, so I don't know.
And the guardian has something to do with the keyblade?
no the guardian (i think) is a heartless, so when MX stabbed himself with the keyblade it most likely done something to it.

Lindaxe

I don't think the Guardian is a conventional heartless. Heartless are beings without hearts created from darkness. It wouldn't be too hard to use the darkness in his heart to create a being. It doesn't have a heart and seems to have no purpose other than be... well... his guardian lol so I don't think it is the result of Xehanort losing his heart and going through the heartless/nobody transformation, its just a result of using darkness as a weapon. Riku used the Guardian when he embraced his inner darkness in Days, but Riku never had a heartless or a nobody, that we know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back