• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Unfortunately I haven't the pleasure of finishing the first novel yet, but I'll get to it right after I finish 1984 and "The old man and the sea". It's been on my to-do list for some time. If King considers it his magnum opus, then it *must* be good.
    Oh I'm glad you enjoyed it! Now I feel like I should've put more thought into it! Made it a bit more longer. Even though I totally meant everything I said! For sure!

Haha things are pretty depressing and boring here. I don't really have any friends anymore because I was with the wrong people, people who are bitches and backstabbers. Haha sorry, I'm real passionate about how I feel about my old friends. So basically I just go to school, go to work, come home, do homework, and if I have time I play some video game or read. That's my day. Everyday. For a long time. How about you dear Eli? I hope you're doing well!
    I'm glad; I remember thinking that he was so awesome when I was a kid, and then as I got older I appreciated his caring for pokemon in... the Dragon Cave (I can't remember) that much more.

Plus, he looks badass.
    Yeah it was sort of crushing put all that time into reading a series of books to only have it end the way it started.

He is? Well I am not sure what I want then cause I would like to hear about his past but only really the part after he left on his quest. Otherwise I am not sure if I want to hear the same story with just different characters Roland draws cause the last book emotionally was draining cause you see Eddie die then Jake die, then Oy. Was just depressing.
    Hey! Thanks for the VM, I was a bit surprised though since we didn't really talk a lot in the past?
    Anyways, I'm sorry for not being online so much, but life's been crazy the last months and also years. I try to be online more from now on though, since I somewhat miss KHI and since I'm so lucky to be on my break from uni right now : D

How are things at your end? (I've just realized that I don't really know that much about you to be able to ask a more personal question :[ )
    I loved it but hated it I guess you can say. I loved how Stephen King said you could have it end with Susannah finding Eddie and Jake and didn't need to see Roland in the tower. But i hated it cause at the same time you see this amazing journey of Rolands and yet it just returns to where we first met him. I thought great ending cause wasn't what i expected in the slightest. Thought more along the lines of Roland becoming the Tower cause of his strength and will to live on.
    Haha, I was just about to go to bed too, trying to figure out how not to just disappear XD.
    Yeah, I'm sure we'll pick this up later.
    Oh, Barnes & Noble too ^^ I almost never go there since the closest one is about a mile or two away. Never knew you could get a job a library, but both sound like good choices (especially since you've read quite a bit). Just be careful out there if you decide to do the construction, though I imagine the early experience will help.

Still working on it. Thankfully my art teacher extended the deadline cause I've had to redo a few parts. However, I'm really close to finishing it. I hope to get it done sometime this week.
    i made a typo my bad that was supposed to say 8th harry potter not 9th harry poitter but oh well its not my fault your profile stinks
    voldesora forever i wrote a letter to jk rowling its gonna happen i the 9th harry potter also i still cant see what im typing this forum sucks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back