• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey hey steve don't be mean.

i know that i need some neon colors and stuff because that makes me cool. maybe some pictures of zexion too?!?
    i am trying to fix my ipod right now also what the hell man i can't even see what i'm typing YOUR PROFILE SUCKS
    no tinfoil hat?! I AM DISAPPOINT

yes i will try! poor music section too, goodness. i mean at least galen and cameron aren't there to intimidate everyone, but i can just hear the tumbleweed.
    i see. haha nah, i'm overjoyed someone actually knows how to use commas here.

WHAT?! that's crazy talk, i know tons of people, including me, who really admire you. stop with the paranoia. :D

ugh. i'll go check out the section now and see what's happening. :3
    oh...that's disappointing. stooge and ty in the staff section, i assume. but i'm not sure what they could be saying now, gosh. it's always people that don't even know me.

it makes me really happy though, that you don't let it bother you. i value your friendship so much. ;__;

who else is active in the lit section, do you think? i just notice you and trag.
    ;__; oh eli. shittalk about me reaches even you. but ilu. <3

i knoww. naomi should come on more, she's one of my favorite literate people.
    Working at a bookstore <3 I'd work at Borders if I were old enough. You sound like you'd be good for the job. Construction workers do get paid pretty well from what I heard, working in some dangerous spots. Hopefully it's not too dangerous.

I'll see if I can. It's coming along really well. Not quite like how I envisioned but still better than I thought.
    I've just been on edge about it. Thank you for the imput, it's appreciated.
    Looks like we have something in common there.
    What kind of books are you into?
    I'm not gonna lie though, It's been AGES since i last sat down and read a book though. Life gets in the way, its not always a bad thing. But on the free time I do have left. I start browsing. oh well.

It's been raining like crazy on and off over here.
    Yesterday was pouring with winds from 15-30mph. Then in stopped completly in the afternoon by 4pm. And today? It's fucking sunny at 54F. It's supposed to start raining on tuesday and get sunny by thursday. That's what we go through here every winter... It's pretty annoying cause weather never stays constant. atleast with snow, you know whats gonna get ya. :/

I hope so, and if I do. Of course I'm gonna stop by.
    I want to get as much traveling as I can this year. I'm really looking forward to go back to Seattle this Winter, and there's quiet a few people from here I know that live around there and already making plans... but that's wayyy in the future from now lol. hope it all goes well. So yeah, I'm not sure about my summer schedule yet, considering I have school and my aunt is going to give birth around that time to my soon to be cousin in utah. but i really want to got o chicago. :)

You travel much?
    Yeah, well sinse school I haven't really exercised because I don't so PE anymore, but the career that I want to do says that I really need to be fit. So today I have ridden my bike for about 2 miles, walked a mile, done 30 secs of plank thing (exercise style) and 30 sit ups :) I'm pretty proud of myself to be honest. :D

Other things I like though is reading and writing --> Mostly the fantasy/horror genre but I like others and I also love heavy metal music :) I also used to play table tennis for my county ^_^

What about you??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back