• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Gosh Eli, way to make me blush ya?! Don't worry it'll continue for sure! We just have lengthy responses and stuff so I have to make sure I'm up for it! It'll continue because you're definitely my favorite person to talk to on here! In fact, if you weren't around I'm not sure if I'd even really be on here.
    Gah sorry! It is upsetting! Just sometimes I read what you say and I don't have time to respond so I forget about it if I leave it because I don't have the notification ;3;. Sorry love!
    Sailing, other than that no. I hate this, I need break now. Getting my long, curly heair cut for Locks for Love tommorrow. Growing it for about a year now.
    I haven't played the games myself. Vandread and I did have a brief talk about them last year, but that's about it. To each his own on games, it's all good. Thanks ^^ I wasn't sure if anybody would see that. One person thought of an alien and another thought of Jesus.

Prom was held pretty early this year (it's usually held in April). It was okay. My friends and I ate together before heading to the dance. After Prom was the best part of the night though: carnival games, food, prizes, and a hypnotist at the end. I didn't get home until 5 in the morning lol Only bad thing about it was the temp was in the 50s and I had to sit out of the dance for a while (high heels), but it was good nonetheless.

Sounds cool. No bonfires here as far as I know but I bet some will pop up considering how nice the weather's getting. It's a good time to get out.
    Haha surprisingly I don't have a massive amounts of money. I make about 100 dollars a week because my hours aren't too amazing. And I try my best to save, but things come out and I like to spend it. Plus I help my mum with bills and such, so it's a bit tough to save really.

Gah I really don't know what I'll do next Friday except cry for my relief, though I do have Saturday school the next moring T_T; so I guess I'll really cry after that. Haha but God, sleeping in for 8 days straight sounds blissful!

Hmm I shall check out those books though! - Oh Eli! Of course I have confidence in you! I would definitely agree being alone is no fun! Though sometimes it's very much taken for granted, I enjoy a little alone time every now and then. Actually I'd rather be alone then with someone, though there are times I really need someone! Pfft I hope you aren't uncomfortable in me saying you have quite the attractive personality! Haha I know! I need some kind of confidence boost, I'm just waiting for it! I'm just hoping it comes with college soon enough. Ya know?
    Thanks <3 I got the idea from the Touhou series. The "bullets," the "orbs," and the human figure are what I picked from the games. It's actually kind of ironic that I think it's not all that great but I consider it one of my best works. Altogether, the painting's supposed to represent the power or strength of the human spirit.

I've been pretty good these past couple of weeks. Went to prom on Saturday and been trying to catch up on work at school ever since. How have you been?
    Yeah. I consider it an improvement of mostly hanging around in /b/ or /v/. Unfortunately I just can't get into /lit/.
    Awww, good. I'm on spring break as well, which is giving me more license to do whatever I please. It's always nice to have a bit of excitement in one's love life, I think, and it's enjoyable getting to know a good person.

I suppose a lot of things have been intermittently troubling me and I'd received some bad news, and I hadn't had a chance to be upset over them, because I had a lot of assignments to do, and I left them ALL to the very last minute, as usual. So when the adrenaline and caffeine left, I felt very deflated. I'd planned a week of intense partying, as we tend to do near the end of each term, but I didn't really feel in the mood for it. One good thing, however, was that I met the author Jung Chang. She wrote a book called Wild Swans; I read it when I was 14 and it led to this fascination with China that I've had ever since. The book is wonderfully inspiring, and in person, she was too. But at the event I went too, there was free champagne, so I ended up randomly drunk in the middle of the day which was quite stupid as I had several other engagements that evening.
    Also, I had pretty much no sleep for a long period of time, and had a 48 hour headache, and so spent a stupid amount of time in bed in the aftermath. Though this was quite good, as it meant I could legitimately avoid this very strange barbie party I'd been invited to, and instead, me and my boyfriend spent the evening cracking volcanic geodes which isn't as lame as it sounds, because they often have crystals inside.
    I never think I get PMS, but if you can imagine, I was feeling a bit like that, and just felt the need to whine about life incessantly. I'm quite anxious about things related to the future, but more worried about issues related to my parents. Hopefully I can work towards sorting things out though; things really can't be too bad.

Have you any plans for Spring Break? Any reading you really want to do? :)
    Haha being young. If only it were merely that. Though I definitely don't deny that I have so much more to learn, I'd have to say that being young feels so far behind me. If only I were learning from my mistakes in a much more pleasant 'childish' manner. It's just so much. Obviously 18 isn't adult, but it's not child either.

Hmm, well I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing with all my free time, liberated thoughts can be treacherous. The reason I work so much is because I have two jobs, both of them at resturaunts and as a host. Yes, thank the higher being, my Spring Break starts after this next week of school. But my god I just don't know if I can take one more week of school. I suppose I'll have to though. Haha tell me about your new-found freedom! What are your plans?

Yea FFXIII is pretty amazing. And I totally know what you mean by not being a big video game person. I'm not really too much myself. I enjoy a very selective amount of video games. Mainly Square-Enix games. Haha I'm not really confident in my reading ability. Just like video games I have a very selective pickings of books. Unfortunately. But I will totally check that book out! What's it about?

D'aww! This girl sounds really cool! I hope everything goes well for you! It would be really nice to hear my good friend Eli is in a nice relationship. I mean, that sounds weird! But it'd be nice to know you have someone. Because you're just way cool Eli! Pfft nerves shmerves ya know? You've got to be a pretty charismatic guy, I can tell!

Love interests? Eh, I can't say that I do really. I mean sure there are people who I would be lucky to be with. But my confidence is very dry in that area. Well, a lot of areas. But prominently that. There's just too much going on in my life really to have the added weight of a relationship or love interest on my shoulders.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back