• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I apoligize about my "bad" posts. I did not realize the section was in help, and I will try better next time.
    I feel the same. I have a feeling I'm going to be a little more active, and I don't like it when people complain about inactivity, then don't contribute much, or make stimulating posts.
    Though I suppose I do feel slightly deterred making threads in the Lit section, since not everyone is as passionate as us.

I've been reasonably good, but weird, if that makes sense. A lot of weird things have happened. I had a ridiculously busy week, but I was too exhausted to enjoy it, and then I just had a kind of comatose couple of days, but I think my spirits are somewhat recovering.
    I'm glad because I got out some books from the library today, including the complete works of sigmund freud vol 14 and The Gay Science by Nietzsche - both of which should be ....interesting reads.

How about you; how are you?
    I LOVE your recent threads!
    Hopefully I can think of something to contribute to the one about opening lines. My memory is pretty bad, as of late.
    Lol, that Kafka has to be one of the best of all time.
    What thread? I am thoroughly confused. A member reported me for something trivial and obviously unoffensive. But the post on that thread were deleted.
    That's strange, all the ones in the "Ask a Mod" thread are there, but not the ones in the "Report a member" thread.
    Can you please look at the "report a member thread"? I find it unfair to myself for such a silly thing and to the mods because they have better things to do =/
    Sorry it took me so long ^^; I thought a couple of weeks ago I'd be finished but I had to re-do so much and in the end it turned out looking like crap anyway.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/LunarSerenade/IMG_2235.jpg
    http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/LunarSerenade/IMG_2236.jpg
    http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/LunarSerenade/IMG_2237.jpg
    http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/LunarSerenade/IMG_2238.jpg

Even the picture shots aren't good (especially that last one, I thought it took the picture already), but I was in a hurry. I'd take better shots if I could, but she needed it today so I won't get anymore until next month =( And I know it's not too good so you can say what you like ^^ There are better students than me in the class.
    Hmm not sure about the plot then cause it sort of goes against what we know. Then again we really don't know what happened from when he left his city on his journey to the Dark Tower, but to me it sounded more like they were battling John Farson and then the battle that killed Cuthbert didn't come long after that. I will read it when it gets released but i agree I really hope it doesn't pull me away from liking the Dark Tower series.
    Well I'm very glad you appreciate it ;3;.

Thanks Eli, gah I'm glad you feel I'm a good person. I like to think so too. I just have wretched luck picking friends. Haha such luck has landed me 3 Saturday schools, which is horrendous! Luckily I've got two under my belt, so I only have one left, and boy will that be amazing once that's out of the way. Once they're all finished I think I can let go of what happened between me and my friends. Well, not let go, but, just feel a bit more liberated. You see, a friend and I got in a really big fight, and this bitch turned me in for forging doctor notes. So. That's why I've got Saturday school. Eheh. Snitches get stitches yea?

Haha I really dunno where I find the time to read and play games. The time seems so little. I have so much going on. I mean with school and work, Sundays are my only salvation from both. I mean I have school from Mon-Fri and I work Tues-Sat. So it's a bit overwhelming, along with the occasional Saturday school. It's really taking a toll on me. I feel like I could break at any moment.

Well I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII, so I'm really trying to make that my priority. With that, I'm weird, so, I really hate to be reading while I play the main story of the game because I fear some story will wash out the other. So I generally avoid doing two things that have gripping stories. Like I can't read two different books at the same time. But before FFXIII, I read Push, you know that book that Precious is based off of. It was alright. And then before that I finally read all the Lord of the Rings books. It was pretty amazing.

Gah! I'm so glad you are doing well! And I'm equally happy Spring is upon us! I love Spring! It's the best. And I do want to hear about this girl! Sounds interesting to me! Please expand!
    Well, I left at school at 16; which is common practice in the UK, as far as I know.

Birthday money helps, too. Nevertheless, I'm sure the college library has a copy.
    (around that, yes - I've tried to suppress the memory.)
    That's why my first year of college has gone so well - nigh on everybody's older than me, so, most of the time, I can expect a decent conversation.

I've got some extra cash, so I probably will.
    From what I've read? Hm. That changes every few days, for me. But I loved Neverwhere, and am really enjoying American Gods (...that second chapter, though :v).
    Maybe, maybe. I only really socialize with the other Art students. Most of them are a couple or so years older, but, eh, we get along.

Hitchhiker's Guide, that's one of my favourites. I kept having Neil Gaiman recommended to me, so I picked up a couple of his books. Been an avid reader, since. As for the Sandman series? I've glanced at it, and I really, really, want to read it. I'm so jealous, feh.
    Lucky. This town's deserted, so there's nothing to do, no one to talk to, and definitely no adventures to be had.

Aside from The Stand? The Shining, for one. Neil Gaiman, Douglas Adams, George Orwell, that sort of thing. Their works are among my favourites. Oh, and The Liar. I was about a third of the way through it before I picked The Stand up, so I'm a little distracted.
    Haha, days off are overrated. At least, to me. Can't really focus unless I have set goal.

I'm more of a spectator when it comes to music and writing, too. And, mhm; I've heard of the Seussical.

People just don't read enough books, these days. Seriously. But, like you said - it is a KH fan forum. I'm still holding out hope, though.
    More like I finally gave in and figured that an ebook was better than no book. Often at work I won't have any specific task to do and since I don't like lounging around, I open up a classic or two and start reading. I figure it's good for the Literature section to have threads that aren't about Twilight, anyway.

I actually haven't finished The Old Man and the Sea yet. Will probably do so at work tomorrow if I'm not kept too busy.
    Irony - I get half days on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, which automatically makes them my favourite days. I know, my reasoning is flawless.

Right now, we're up to practical art. Mono printing, Lino printing, Screen printing. Printing, printing, printing. Ugh. Pretty clumsy, so it's not my thing. Think I prefer music, theatre, and sketching. But I go on. How about you?

You're right. 'Least the Lit section around here is getting a little more active, I guess.
    Tell me about it (especially the Mondays :v). At least I'm studying Art, and I consider "art" more of a hobby, than actual work.
    Oh, hah. Things are going fine. Catching up on some overdue assignments, doing a little reading. How're things with you?

Thanks, muchly - again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back