• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you plan to stay in KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I've been telling myself "this year will be the year I finally quit for good!" every year for the last six years.

It's depressing.

Awards
For all intents and purposes, I am. Getting older has motivated (feel free to notice that I didn't say "forced") me to severely moderate the amount of time I spend here, and online in general. To the point where now I usually just stop in for a few hours every couple of months.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
After more than a year being gone before I started posting regularly, it's whatever. I can come back anytime I want really, not like it takes a chunk of my day away or anything. Of course, there will be times that I'd probably be inactive for months at a time... It's no biggie though...

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'll probably be here until all my friends leave....or until I feel I'm way too old to be on this site.....
pretty much what i was going to say, my friends are the only reason i stay anyway.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i wil persevere until i become a moderator
KHI forever lol

EDIT: nevermind, chances are now -0.5% LOL

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I could leave if I got a facebook.......pretty much all of my friends have one. But I'm too stubborn.

I 4got to add, if the site ever shut down, I'd obviously have to leave then too.
i dont have a FB either, but then again all i'd meet there is the bums i can walk down town and look at.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I could leave if I got a facebook.......pretty much all of my friends have one. But I'm too stubborn.

I 4got to add, if the site ever shut down, I'd obviously have to leave then too.
Well, using that logic, i'm here forever. =D I used to have facebook, but i deleted the accounts. teehee~

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'll be here as long as the internet exist, although the older I get...the less time I'll spend on here.

EDIT: ^wow that sounds bad.^ :/

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You just said that out loud? Chances obliterated.

Anyway, I'll be here as long as it's here or as long as it stays an interesting place. Whichever one is longer.

really.............

well that sucks

B

Bodaciously G

When I stop giving a rat's bum about the friends here which should be in the next year or so.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
khi 4life

i'll be posting when i'm eighty two AND WATCH ME STILL GET CALLED JAILBAIT

I can guess when I'm around 17 or 18, I'll be outta here.

man das what i said at fourteen

everyone says goodbye forever it is a natural part of life at kingdom hearts insider

then you return two days later

never forget this my progenies

everything returns to kingdom hearts insider

because you see, kingdom hearts insider is the heart's true essence

every heart is made from kingdom hearts insider

even yours

every light must fade, every heart return to KHI!

omg i love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back