• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is an All Nighter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've only gone through all nighters a few times in the summer. I don't think I could pull them off on a regular basis.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
During the summer and winter and spring breaks, I stay up until 3-4 AM and don't get up until Noon. I drive my Mom and Grandma nuts though because they are morning people and they don't understand why I'm not. During the school year I get in the bed at 11-12 Midnight and get up at 5:30 A.M. Not much better. I usually end up going to sleep in math class or something. :rolleyes:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I went through an all-nighter last month while I was at my cousins house. My cousin went to sleep at 11:30 and I went to sleep at 5:30 in the morning. I sat on his couch playing CoD4 and Halo 3 with my friends. The strange thing about that is that I woke up at 9:30 in the morning, feeling as fresh as a bird, but my cousin didn't wake up until almost 12.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I haven't gotten to bed before 4am in years, but i do sleep in during the day... I hate waking up in the morning.
lol I've been known to stay up late with friends or just doing random stuff and then sleep in class. Detention...

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I stay up unreasonably late during the summer. Until 5 or later sometimes.
Most of the times, I'm not even doing much of anything, it's just that I can't go to sleep.

During school, I'm pretty much forced to do all-nighters because of the amount of homework I have.
If I get 4 hours of sleep on a school night, I'm grateful.
But it's during school that I actually want to go to sleep early.
Hopefully, that won't happen this year =/

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If I'm with a friend, I'll be up to at least three, but I can never seem to sleep too late, so I'll only get three or four hours of sleep, like today.

If I'm just with myself, probably to twelve or one. . .It's going to be tough to get back into the 'school groove' in a few weeks. . .

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Going three days or so without sleeping is fun, I do so on a regular basis.

Everything becomes more fun. Also, in before people trying to tell me how I'm slowly killing myself, I've had this discussion with you before.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Everything becomes more fun. Also, in before people trying to tell me how I'm slowly killing myself, I've had this discussion with you before.
YOU'RE SLOWLY KILLING YOURSELF.

Staying up ridiculously late with friends is fun.
By myself, I get kind of bored.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's the other way around for me, a lot of the people I know become boring when they're tired.

Whereas I become more creative and interesting.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Eh, I used to be an all nighter. I stopped this past summer. Only went to be late very few times. And i'm actually doing well with not going to bed at all times of the morning now that i'm in school again. I did that a lot last year. sometimes not even going to bed if i'd taken a nap after getting home>___>

It's the other way around for me, a lot of the people I know become boring when they're tired.

how i get varies a lot. sometimes agitated, sometimes i just go out of it to where my mind just isnt working right, sometimes i just get really, really weird

)-(The Anomaly)-(

The two last times I did that, I was having a sleep over with two friends. We stayed up all night playing video games and etc. In the moring, at around like 5:30, we went to play tennis in a near by park. The other was when me and my friend were pulling an all nighter writing. (we're writing a book.) We stayed up till six o,clock, we stopped writing at four and then played Soul Calibur 4.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
As long as we're discussing what we do, I write. It's the only time I really feel that my writing is adequate.

Or I play Age of Empires II all night, whichever strikes my fancy.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I usually stay up the latest with my friends playing Brawl and whatnot.
However, I was up pretty late watching the KHI v FFI shit unfold, I went to bed around four because my mom was going to be waking up soon =P

With my friends and I, when we get tired, everyone becomes more goofy, and stupid things seem a lot funnier than usual.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
As long as we're discussing what we do, I write. It's the only time I really feel that my writing is adequate.

Same here. All of my best writing, without a doubt, happens between midnight and 3 AM. No idea why, lol.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
it really depends how bored i am ussally 5- 9 am is when i go to bed, dont wake up til 8 - 9pm at the latest, and 3pm at earliest...only during summer and friday and saturday during school though, its the reason i would have failed history my freshman and sophmore year if i didnt suck up to the teacher >.>

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I use to sleep like a normal person but now I've been changing and sleeping more in the morning.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well when I am not having school I tend to stay up till like 4 or 5 in the morning and wake up at like 12. Sometimes i won't get off work till around 2 so that is more of a reason why I tend to sleep all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back