• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is an All Nighter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Re: Who is a All Nighter?

During the summer and school day weekends, I'm mostly an all nighter.
Stay up on the weekends to watch my shows, then sleep like a log in the morning.

Did once stay up an entire day and into the next one because I was nervous about a trip and when I tried to take a nap, it was time to go.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement

Definently during summer time

Any of you ever notice i'm here almost ALL the time???
yep, me is guilty

O

Oberon

I go to bed usually around 2 or 3 AM these days. Wake up anywhere from 9 AM to 12 AM central.

And it rocks. :3

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement

lol. i stay up till like 7:00 am central time

wake up 'bout 1:30

i am an all nighter

Swag

Young King

I'm the type of person that I can stay up till 5:00, get up at 6:45 and once I take a shower I'm good. But, after like a week of that, I crash and sleep all day one day. D=

I'm like the main chracter in Beet the Vandal Buster

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

During the summer I stay up until around 5-6 am and wake up around 1 pm. Usually take a nap while watching the TBS Break Room to make up for lost sleep, so it all works out.

I like staying up at night because it's enjoyable having essentially the whole house to myself while everyone's asleep.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I stay up til 1:00 or 3:00 watching Adult Swim or staying on my PC. i think staying up all night is boring. I stayed up til 4:00 before and was soooo bored.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I hate the day light, it hurts my eyes, that's why my skin is so pale. If I can, I stay up all night, and if I can't, I still stay up all night. It's kind of hard for me to sleep when it's dark, and it's easy to sleep when it's light, I'm weird like that, always have been and probabily always will be.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
This summer especially I've been an all nighter. For some reason or another my artistic itch has struck during the night so I stay up most of the night drawing and don't hit the hey until around 10 or 12 in the morning. I pretty much sleep till 8 sometimes till 11 and the cycle will just continue from that point on.

I really need to stop it though seeing as classes are starting soon and all of mine are during early morning.​

Macabre

Gold Member
I usually stay up till 3,but for a few days,I have been having some trouble sleeping and so,I stay awake longer and sometimes I don't get any sleep at all.
Eh,I guess it's because I'm used to staying up late.

Sword for Hire

I have reoccurring insomnia. On the off chance I get to bed before sunrise, it's never a sound sleep. I don't know why anyone would willingly do this to themselves on a regular basis.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I stay up until around 4 AM during the summer and wake up at about 10:30 for some Chinese lessons with my parent. :/

On school days, I go to bed around 1 AM and wake up at 5:45 for the bus. Not really an improvement. <_<

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well that would not be me usually. lol. I guess I can be an all-nighter since I don't really like sleeping.

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
It seems that I can never go to bed before 3 or 4am. Does not matter how early I have to wake up. The later it gets the wider awake I get. It sucks.

pinkchan831

Some little suburb of Chicago that no one cares ab
During the summer I normally go to bed by 1-2 and get up by 10AM (my mom is an early bird and hates me sleeping in that much -_-) I have to get up at 5:30 during the school year, which sucks serious ass. Though, since I'm starting junior year, I'm bracing myself to stay up later than I would prefer...

I've only pulled close to a few all-nighters. Once I went to a concert with my dad on a schoolnight, got back at three in the morning, and woke up two hours later for school. That was an interesting day...Also, before a road trip, I usually never sleep (don't worry, I'm not the driver xD). I stayed up past 5AM until I crashed in the car. When I woke up we were in Iowa xD

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Mine is a bit weird.

During university term time, I go to bed between 1.30-5am, because everyone is still awake, and if we go out, we wont get back til about 3am.
If I have insomnia it's from 6.30-8.30am, and after that I don't bother trying to get to sleep.

During vacation, I try to go to bed about 1am, unless I'm out, then it's about 4am.

I hate feeling tired, so all-nighters aren't the greatest choice for me.

OldSnakeWontDie

Let's see. In high school I used to go to sleep at 9 and get up at 6:30. College (when I was attending) 10-11 and wake up anywhere between 6-7:30. Now I go to sleep at around 1 or 2 in the morning and wake up at around 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back