• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Winnie the Pooh Movie 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I made the one in my sig, so, I can also make you an avatar if you want. just let me know the preferred dimensions and i'll do my best.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Just reg. Yours I guess. I just want that damn face.
10ftcsx.gif

good?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
This trailer pretty much re-defined the meaning of "warm, fuzzy feelings," especially when they decided to use "Somewhere Only We Know" as the trailer music! It was such a great nostalgic trip, and if Disney plays its cards right, they might be able to reign in the crowd of adults that cried over Toy Story 3 and have a success on their hands...but putting it up against the final Harry Potter movie?? Seriously, Disney?? I love you very much...but I didn't think ANY studio would be that stupid!

What were your guys' favorite New Adventure episodes?

THAT is a hard question, but I think this one was my favorite:

"My very own X!" D'awww, Tigger! <3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
THAT is a hard question, but I think this one was my favorite:

"My very own X!" D'awww, Tigger! <3

My family has that episode on tape! On the same tape there was one with Pooh and Tigger being outlaws in the Old west since in real life they broke Christopher Robin's train when they weren't supposed to play with it. And Piglet was the sheriff. And the jail lacked a ceiling and back wall. And punishment was swinging on a Tire Swing.

I love Pooh's line when Tigger convinces him to escape though.

"Goodbye, Piglet, We're escaping now."
"Oh, that's nice, Pooh."

Organization_42

Awards
My family has that episode on tape! On the same tape there was one with Pooh and Tigger being outlaws in the Old west since in real life they broke Christopher Robin's train when they weren't supposed to play with it. And Piglet was the sheriff. And the jail lacked a ceiling and back wall. And punishment was swinging on a Tire Swing.

I love Pooh's line when Tigger convinces him to escape though.

"Goodbye, Piglet, We're escaping now."
"Oh, that's nice, Pooh."

Yes, YES!!!! I had that tape too!! "Cowboy Pooh!" :D

I also love, "Hey, where'd it go?"
"In the basement."
"But I don't have a basement."
"You do now!"

And now that I'm watching that episode again, I can't figure out whether they were just trying to make Rabbit feel better about the fake treasure, or if they were just really oblivious to Rabbit's confession that he made it. I think I'll go with the former.

madammina

You have no idea how much I'm smiling now. Do you remember what the name of that episode was? (the Cowboy one) I want to watch it again.

I'd go with the latter. I always thought they were being completely oblivious and ignored whatever Rabbit was saying. It wouldn't be the first time.

Organization_42

Awards
Do you remember what the name of that episode was?

WIKIPEDIA TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!

It's called "The Good, the Bad, and the Tigger!" But I can't find it on YouTube! :(

And that's what I thought when I was a kid, but now I'm not so sure, because they definitely reacted to what he was saying by looking at each other. And then suddenly it didn't matter anymore.

madammina

I always missed them looking at eachother... and while Gopher - and maybe Piglet and Tigger- would deliberately ignore Rabbit, Pooh would ask questions. And then get confused.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
My favorite was likely the episode with Tigger's birthday candle wishes. Loved that one.

This one was really good too:

madammina

ooh! I was just thinking about Private Ear too...

Poor Tigger, he doesn't seem to do alot of things right, does he...

Organization_42

Awards
I always missed them looking at eachother... and while Gopher - and maybe Piglet and Tigger- would deliberately ignore Rabbit, Pooh would ask questions. And then get confused.

Good point; though I wondered if Pooh was just so confused that he decided not to question it. But either explanation probably works to some degree.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Pooh seemed to be pulling a cold turkey with "no Hunny."

Or maybe he just got so euphoric off of Hunny, Pooh went into his own Hunny-Land of Paradise..

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
"Where, Oh where has my piglet gone?" is definetly one of my favorites. If only for the "hammer trap"

Also, motion to rename the thread to "Official Winnie The Pooh discussion thread" seeing as how it became about Pooh as a whole anyway. (or the series at least)

[video=youtube;4qQHDhFOR2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qQHDhFOR2M[/video]

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Eyore(or however you spell it) made me lol. When I was little I used to call him "Eyore the Depressed Donkey" XD

And by the way, the tail bit in the trailer reminded me of when you had to find Eyore's tail in KH1.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Jesus. I really did miss 2D animation from Disney [speaking of which, I need to see Princess and the Frog]. Recently, it seem that Disney is trying to go back to its roots. Not only we're seeing two recent films, which are 2D animation, but they thrown a lot of money into Epic Mickey which is touted as Mickey's return.

It makes me want to see a Mickey Film actually. Something along the lines of Fantasia.

This is day one for me. Hopefully try to get the missus to watch with me, because I really want to show my support for 2D animation with a well-written story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back