• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Winnie the Pooh Movie 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really want to see this movie. ;_; I used to watch Pooh all of the time.

I think I'm going to read my copy of the Tao of Pooh now since I don't have a Winnie the Pooh book.

dejah

:|
what was it in BBS that Merlin told Terra about the book?
well whatever it was, it's true.
I'm looking forward to this. Pooh is good for the soul.

Sakulily

How great is this? It actually gives me goosebumps. Disney made a fantastic choice with this!

Me and my boyfriend are planning on seeing this together.
:)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm wondering about the Australian release date. Europe is getting it mid-April and America in July, usually Europe and Australian dates are close.

Edit: Just checked, July 14th. Damn =(

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope no one forgot about this bad boy.The problem is it's releasing on the same date as that Harry Potter movie which would affect it's sales considerably. A bit sad because this is a risky attempt (and a quite admirable one at that) from Disney returning to old 2D animation with amazing old movies.Winnie teh poo for life!
best of luck~

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I cannot wait to see this movie <3 It brings back so many memories.

metrifyx

I'm so excited for this movie! Speaking of Harry Potter...

Hahaha. Honestly I don't know which one I'll see first.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'm so excited for this movie! Speaking of Harry Potter...

Hahaha. Honestly I don't know which one I'll see first.

That was so cute! I`m going to the Harry Potter midnight premiere so I do not have a hard choice. I will probably see this movie a couple of days after Harry Potter. Cannot wait. :)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Who the bonk decided to put this up on the same day as harry potter the box office is going to be terrible

on the other hand, this has gotten rave reviews

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I need to see this movie. None of my friends want to go with me, though. Well, one does but that is because we are in love with Disney. One friend is over cartoons and she is in a hipster-foreign film-Pokemon stage. The other one who is my bestest friend thinks it is stupid to go spend money of this film when she can get it bootlegged. But I don't want this to become a box office failure and Disney decides to be rash again and sell/give away all of their animation desks again.

So far, domestically, it has made only $8mil. The budget was $30mil.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I need to see this movie. None of my friends want to go with me, though. Well, one does but that is because we are in love with Disney. One friend is over cartoons and she is in a hipster-foreign film-Pokemon stage. The other one who is my bestest friend thinks it is stupid to go spend money of this film when she can get it bootlegged. But I don't want this to become a box office failure and Disney decides to be rash again and sell/give away all of their animation desks again.

So far, domestically, it has made only $8mil. The budget was $30mil.

It's probably just due to the date they released it. :S

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's probably just due to the date they released it. :S

I know that. I did go see HP, after all. I'm just saying how much it has earned so far.

Disney is going to think it is a box office failure because it didn't make anything and they generally throw temper tantrums because of their bad decisions that could have been avoided.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand why they released it on July 15th. They released it in Europe back in April, don't understand why they couldn't just release it in America then as well

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just found out Disney cancelled a cinema release for Australia.It's going straight to DVD for us.

Wah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back