• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here listens to 80s music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
because i love music from the 80s especially 80s pop songs like:
sunglasses at night-corey hart
take on me-aha
self control-laura branigan
everything she wants-wham
dont dream its over-crowded house
out of touch-hall and oats
and more but those are my favorites, but what about u what are your favorites

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I listen to some classic 80's rock here and there. (This is assuming I have the right decade. Most of the 60/70/80's, asides from the Beetles, are all a blur and mixed together. >__>)

It's not my main music, but I do listen to it on occasion. :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I totally do.

Lady Gaga's from the 80s, right?

Right?

Really though, the 80s were fucking great for music. Not quite on the level of the sixties or seventies, but better than the nineties and onward, definitely... And still totally fucking great.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The only song I know from the '80s is Heaven Is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlise. You can say listening to music before I was born isn't really my thing.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I remember when Luda did his own version of sun glasses at night, it was the secret song on his The Preview mixtape. that shit was killa. I listen to some 80's rock when playing Guitar Heroe, but i cant listen to it by itself, has to be in game. & my Parents are relly old (dad 60+ mom 50+) so they got me listening to alot of old R&B joints. but nothing in specific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back