• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
impart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm doing good. Today's my b-day. I'm 20 now! ^w^ *checks your "about me" page* Oh, you like writing and dancing?! I do too! ^_^
    I CAN KEEP SECRETS!!!
    i pinky-promise :3

It's not popular if I haven't heard about it.
    Yeah when I finish KH 2 I was expecting KH3 to be out the following year. lol I hadn't known KH2 at the time had taken a long time to be made. Then again I probably should have figure that out since I had KH1 since I was ten or eleven, but it never occur to me. But now having waited as long as I have for BBS and Days well now I know it's going to be even longer still for KH3. I never thought there would be side games. I just thought it would go 1 2 3.

So once KH3 is made, and I have it, I don't think I'm going to continue with whatever else Nomura throws at us after it's over with Xehanort too. To think I'm still waiting for KH3 and its been quite a few years already. Kind of dreading how long its taking but... I'll hold out for KH3.

As for the 3DS, in a way I am a Zelda fan but... since I already have Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64, I don't see the point in buying it a second time. I mean I get why there bringing Zelda and Star Fox back cause there classics and future generations will get a chance to play it. Yet I don't think I'll get it. It's definitely going to be hard to resist to not buy them. But I rather have the new Zelda that might be out next year on Wii. The only reason I would get the 3DS would be for KH. So I don't know if I'll get it or not. Depends on how badly I want it for KH3DS.

It just seems silly to buy it though for just that one game. But I don't know what I will do in the end.
    lol I know what ya mean. In one way I'm debating on getting KH3D but at the same time I'm not sure if I want to get the 3DS that I will probably only play once unless I get some other 3DS games :-/

Yeah I want KH3 too. I have to watch KH2 intro to remind me of why I still love the series. I mean I wonder just how much longer we will have to wait, and with Nomura having so many projects I know it won't be until 2015 or something like that. So I'm trying to still be patient, I feel like the wait will be worth it but still with all the side games, I think if he just put it all into KH3 we wouldn't have to go through a bunch of side games. And would have had the game already.

Well I'm still glad I got BBS since I've waited a long time for it. Yet I guess we will all be waiting a while longer for KH3.

As for KH3D depending on the info we get, it will help me decide if it's worth getting. If only it was KH3 instead of a side game. Well I'm sure your right it will probably be disappointing.... unless it's as good as BBS. Other wise.. I don't know I will probably wait and see what the mystery game is or until KH3.
    Yeah I guess that's true in one way with the final mix we will be able to play it. But still I think it's a waste of money too :) lol

And I agree that they owe us to tell us more on KH3D. I mean BBSFM isn't all that important really, I want info on future titles more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…