• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the dumbest thing you've ever said to the opposite sex?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Anyone got good ones? This one time, I was talking to this girl. And she had big boobs. I was so tired I said "Wow, I bet those feel like Tempur-pedic mattresses!"

...I never saw her again.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh god I think I actually need to call up my boyfriend to answer this thread correctly. I've said so much crap that didn't make sense or was just dumb. Ugh.

Although most of the dumb poo I say is due to me being awkward as hell and I'm past that with my bee eff. :c Hm...

Sephora

Honestly I can't really think of anything. But plenty of guys have said stupid stuff to me. My favorite was back in November. I was heading to the corner store and this older man, in his 40's I would say, came up to and asked me out on a date. I politely declined, told him I was busy with my studies and continued walking, thinking that was the end of it. It wasn't apparently, because he started walking with me. Now he's still trying to convince me to go out with him on a date and he makes the mistake of telling me that he just got divorced. Then he starts telling me about his two kids.

Word to the wise, never go up to a young woman ask her out on a date and tell her about your kids in the same ten minutes. Not a good strategy. >__>

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Said something that the woman interpreted as me calling her ugly/fat.

You can't get out of that hole. Ever.
Unless you stuff it with a penis.

OMG LOL WIN.

Another time I was talking to this girl and my friend walks up with this D&D box. I joking said to him "You going to level up your level 63 Mage Night-elf?" The girl looks at me and says "That's in Warcraft you f-tard!", calls my friend a faggot, and walks off.

He quit playing ever since.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
To quote Teiku 5: "I love you."

lolol pretending to be straight in my adolescence.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
After an entire bottle of Vodka, a few bottles of tequila and god only knows what else?
"Will you marry me?"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
bad pick-up lines.
Actually, scratch that, pick-up lines in general.lol I'm so glad those years are behind me.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Pick-up lines fail. Approaching with something silly and hilarious is win.

You know it's always the drunk moments that get you.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
when I first got drunk I actually tried to pick up a blondie then after she said no, I friggin swore my mouth off like Cartman in the south park movie

Trag

Bronze Member
I told this cunt that I didn't want to be her friend any more a few weeks ago. I 'loved' her, but she had a boyfriend and was extremely flirty. It was eating me alive the entirety of the year and since she was a senior, I figured this way I wouldn't have to see her and be reminded anyway so the best thing would be to break off our friendship. I was wrong, I'm stupid. I wasn't happy before, still not now. She was a cunt though. I've never been in a relationship, but what I felt for her was genuine :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back