• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSaiyanSora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yo, if you remove your profile picture and re-upload it again at 200px max, it should remove the pixelation.
    SuperSaiyanSora
    SuperSaiyanSora
    Whoops, just saw this. But I definitely agree! That's why I'm a fan of Dreamville, because all the artists that he's signed have focused on just that -- making good music that matters, music that's smart. Catchy music is fun, but I want substance too. And music with a message can also be entertaining as well!
    Alpha Baymax
    Alpha Baymax
    It's cool, I don't judge people for delayed responses. We're all busy people.

I completely forgot that Dreamville was a record label. Glad to know that genuine talent is thriving on that label. G.O.O.D. Music was all about that during the 2000's and 2010's.

I barely listen to Hip-Hop nowadays because it's just full of trap music and mumble rappers. Two things I despise.
    SuperSaiyanSora
    SuperSaiyanSora
    Yeah I feel you on that, a lot of rap is the same subject matter with the same style. So when I see rappers like Cole and Kendrick, I'm happy because at least there's some variety at least with substance.
    you should learn how to quote properly.

Instead of bolding a whole wall of text, quote portions at a time.

the quote tag is:

[ quote ] insert speech here [/ quote ]

Except without the spacing.
    Instead of adding your reply in theirs, which only confuses instead of clearing, you bring out your point and it's more prevailing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…