• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSaiyanSora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yo, if you remove your profile picture and re-upload it again at 200px max, it should remove the pixelation.
    SuperSaiyanSora
    SuperSaiyanSora
    Whoops, just saw this. But I definitely agree! That's why I'm a fan of Dreamville, because all the artists that he's signed have focused on just that -- making good music that matters, music that's smart. Catchy music is fun, but I want substance too. And music with a message can also be entertaining as well!
    Alpha Baymax
    Alpha Baymax
    It's cool, I don't judge people for delayed responses. We're all busy people.

I completely forgot that Dreamville was a record label. Glad to know that genuine talent is thriving on that label. G.O.O.D. Music was all about that during the 2000's and 2010's.

I barely listen to Hip-Hop nowadays because it's just full of trap music and mumble rappers. Two things I despise.
    SuperSaiyanSora
    SuperSaiyanSora
    Yeah I feel you on that, a lot of rap is the same subject matter with the same style. So when I see rappers like Cole and Kendrick, I'm happy because at least there's some variety at least with substance.
    you should learn how to quote properly.

Instead of bolding a whole wall of text, quote portions at a time.

the quote tag is:

[ quote ] insert speech here [/ quote ]

Except without the spacing.
    Instead of adding your reply in theirs, which only confuses instead of clearing, you bring out your point and it's more prevailing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back