• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight 93 Creations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rating Of Picture:

• 5 out of 5

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 4 out of 5

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • 3 out of 5

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 2 out of 5

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 out of 5

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You - Neku

That competiton has ended though i thought..

D

Deleted member 36435

WTF is on his left foot?
Other then that 4/5.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The only thing that needs improvement is the face. =) Good job on the clothes! Your to the point in skill where you can start developing your own style.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Looks pretty good! Some stuff could use some work like the face, but still apretty pretty good.

whtballerking13

I have to say, I don't really like any part of it except for the hand that is coming out from the picture, if you are going to compy directly off of the guy from "the world ends with you", then you could have done a way beter job. It just looks to sloppy. that girl that is being added behind him looks weird. The marvel pictures look like junk that any body could through together while half asleep with a broken pencil in the middle of class.

I know, I am a really hard critic, that is just the way i have always been sry

Cicero

Visionary
^That is not giving critisism, that is just plain saying you don't like it in a really asshole kind off way. Critisim is pointing out the flaws of something, and giving tips to improve that, not just saying you don't like it. I'm surprised you call yourself a 'critic'...lol. Seriously.

I must agree though, the Marvel drawings aren't all that good...the Iron Man seems promising though, I'd like to see the end result.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
I have to say, I don't really like any part of it except for the hand that is coming out from the picture, if you are going to compy directly off of the guy from "the world ends with you", then you could have done a way beter job. It just looks to sloppy. that girl that is being added behind him looks weird. The marvel pictures look like junk that any body could through together while half asleep with a broken pencil in the middle of class.

I know, I am a really hard critic, that is just the way i have always been sry

Here's some critic for you, learn how to give some . All you did was say how bad you thought it was in an unnecessary harsh way without offering any advice on how to improve. =]

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
very cool dude, at least you can draw hands. Mine look like sausages. may I suggest you don't draw anything serious on lined paper?

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Updated:
  • The World Ends With You Pic
  • My Own Kingdom Hearts Character
  • Took out the Marvel Alliance Team Iron Flame (If you think its best to keep it on, then I'll put it back)
  • New Iron Man Preview
(Not a big change. I know its probably my most promising pic and I'm barely touching it, but its also my hardest pic.)​

Yeah, this is probably how I'm going to do it:
Update it with some cool pics. NEVER UPDATE AGAIN! 3 months later I bring this thread back from the grave. I do this so I don't have to make a bunch of threads for every pic I do.

very cool dude, at least you can draw hands. Mine look like sausages. may I suggest you don't draw anything serious on lined paper?
Thanks and I only did it on lined paper, and the pic itself, because:
1. It was in school
2. Teacher was absent
3. Had an Ultimate Spider-man Comic in my school bag I needed to give back to the library

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
They're pretty good but there are some problems.
In the "The World Ends With You Picture" I really dislike the way the eyes look, darken them up, add more detail. The iris seems a bit off center.
The shading is also very choppy. Smooth out the shading a bit more and make your lines more defined, as it stands now the lines seem to be a bit to light especially considering you're copying Nomura's style. They should be thicker. I like the overall placement of everyone but again the overbearing white of the background really takes away from the entire piece.
Where exactly is your focal point supposed to be? I would guess it would be the main character in the middle with the hand reaching out? If so, as mentioned before, darken up his outlines and darken the lines in the captain "The World Ends With You" it leads your eye around better.

The Iron man picture is going along ago, for it to be a rough draft, however it seems a bit dark don't ya think?
I mean the harder the lines in the rough draft phases the dirty the overall product will be, hints the harder it would be to erase. Again smooth some things out a bit more and don't make your lines as hard (right now); later on when it's finished it's fine but as of now I'd shy away from that so you can fix any mistakes.

Make sure you watch the relationships between certain parts of his body so everything is proportional.

Overall I give your work a 3/5 as it stands now.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like the wording and all and it's nice but some of it, just needs improvement. Like the characters...I think. A bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back