• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Agent007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, it's okay.

Married life is great :) But it's not really that different since we have been together for so long already,haha! But it feels great to finally put a ring on it :)
    Dan :D

I'm fine. And guess what guess what?? I got married a few weeks ago! :D

And let's just say that I just couldn't stay away from this place... bleh.

I was really surprised to see you here!
    I'm doing pretty good. Working as always. I hadn't been here for so long and wanted to check it out. I miss the dark style forum. I don't really like what it looks like now.
    Holy crap, a while indeed. Good to see you!

I'm doing pretty good, what about you? How come you checked in on the forums all of a sudden? :D
    Pretty good. Revising a story for class and going to have it turned to a manga. Going to audition for a solo part in the Christmas concert. Getting hugs just about every day from a guy named John at school. He's a freshman and is like in love with my best friend, but he's still sweet+hott. Got a cell phone for my 17th birthday and have been using it almost nonstop.

How about you?
    Actually to be honest, I haven't played it eithier although I'm trying to get the money for my own DS...but slowly through good grades. That or I have to get a job. D:

I'm waiting for Birth By Sleep too! That game looks so exciting!
    College is keeping me busy but otherwise I'm doing okay. I see. No, I know what you mean and completely understand.

I took a short hiatus because of college and such. Have you played 358/2 Days yet?
    Hehe.. I've actually not been online so much lately myself.. Other than that, I'm working working and working and I don't really do much other than that.
    Daaaaaan! How are you? How's life? Haven't spoken with you for a while now....
    Haha yeah :p And I just got the name change today actually. o_O

And Arc quit a while ago I think. I came back to play the Inferno and have been enjoying myself and meeting new friends.

How have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…