• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nelo Angelo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I posted a new revelation =O the time for revelations is slowly but surely starting =O the time for the kingdom key wielder is soon to come
    I've never been to a soccer game, but I think that has to do with the fact that it's not as popular in the states.

It's
    Too bad though, the day of the tournament was rained out and canceled D:
    I am doing pretty good. Only one more month left of my summer break and then I start my last year of American High School. What are you studying?
    Yeah since I go to Muslim school instead of having to take after-school classes or weekend classes to learn more Islamic things so we spend a lot of our free time on sports and club activities that the masjid holds.
    I'm the opposite lol, first I eat a little bit, pray Magrib, then I finish off the dinner table by myself.

And yeah, our masjid does a lot of these things. We even have a team that paticipates in a yearly monthly tournament (we're no.1 btw lol)
    Ya I still have another 2 hours left. I'll need all my will power lol.

Thanks for that, I'm gonna be at my masjid tomorrow for a bball tournament anyways so I'll talk to him about it again.
    I'm hungry. I'm really hungry lol. I have to partly blame myself though because even though I got up for Suhoor, I didn't eat anything.

By the way, I read your response to Sam's post in the Fasting and Ramadan thread and this one part got me;

I've spoken to a local sheikh at my masjid and he said the symbol represents the Quran, is the sign of Islam, and muslim brotherhood. Could he be mistaken?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…