• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight 93 Creations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rating Of Picture:

• 5 out of 5

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 4 out of 5

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • 3 out of 5

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 2 out of 5

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 out of 5

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou

Welcome to Twilight93 Creations!

TheWorldEndsWithYouTwilight93.jpg

If you haven't already guessed, this is the thread where I shall post all my drawings that I deem worthy, which will probably be all of them lol. This was originally just a thread for my Neku pic, but big thanks goes to Monkey for taking the time to edit the title to what it is today. Please tell me what you guys think of my work and any suggests would be great!

Just so its clear, the little thing with Twilight93 on it is just where my signature is and I edited on the computer so Twilight93 is shown, so there's no big reason for it.

Pictures Done So Far:
Neku
Description:This pic took me about 4 hours...I know. As of right now it's my best pic and it has improved thanks to the posts already made here. Thanks guys! I plan to draw all the characters around him from the game.

The World Ends With You
Description: Yes, it is finally done! It is my masterpiece at the momment, with each character taking a handful of hours. There's only one problem. Shiki's eye got ripped. I erased WAY too much and it ripped. I will try to fix it on the copy I made but not right away since I still can't seem to do it and I have to take a break for school. Oh and the scanning made it lighter, and it kinda ruined the letters alittle. I'll have to copy the original later (it was a copy).

????
Description: Well here's my first attempt at my own Kingdom Hearts character. I tried making a combination of Riku's hair and Xehanort's. I'm making some characters for a Kingdom Hearts comic I would like to do in the future called, "Kingdom Hearts: Rebirth". I still need to give him a name, I plan on doing what Noruma does and put a Latin name for something. I still need to add the Fenrir Keyblade along with his name.

Working On Now:
-Kingdom Hearts: Rebirth Characters
-Iron Man ~New Preview~

Twilight-93 on deviantART

Last edited:

ansemcontainer

Re: The World Ends With You - Neku

i dont care for the feet or head or back arm but everything else is AMAZING!

Rix

:)
Awards

It's really good:D A few flaws here and there, but not bad at all:) 4/5

Cicero

Visionary

The body is good, nice use of shades. The left hand, the one that's sticking out...I think you see the problem, the palm is way to large. Furthermore the head is a bit weird, and the hair reaches way to high, it looks now if Neku has an enormous egg-pointed-shaped head. (Yeah. xD)

Try to fix the hair, and make the hand around the thumb a bit more...normal, and its awesome. Overall good job!

Awards

Yea, the right arm is looking a bit skinny, too. I like the shading, though. But other than that, nice job.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards

Thanks for the pointers and great comments! I was afraid that the hand was too large, as I was making it, it looked even less normal so I tried fixing the problem and it got bigger xD I'll try to fix the hair up a bit too and the right arm is indeed alittle too skinny. The only thing holding me back is my fear of ruining the pic.

Cicero

Visionary

The only thing holding me back is my fear of ruining the pic.

I know what you mean, have that a lot too.

Also, about the hand. It seems to miss a line to the right of his thumb. It looks now as if the hand is conected to the shading of the body. xD

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Not perfect, but by and far certainly not trash. 4/5 :p

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards

Wow, not bad at all that. Very good. Ye take aboard those pointers and you can make it better. I really like it.

T

TWDIS

dude thats really good ^^.

Awards

The changes make the pic look even better. You made the arm better, too! ^^ Nice work, I give it a 4/5

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards

Really good to hear, I was worried. I almost flipped out when I erased the arm (the first change) and a smuagge appeared. Did the same thing with the hand, so I added some shadows so it would blend in. I couldn't change the hair though, don't exactly know what I should do with it. I also started Shiki, but not looking too good...

NekuShikiIncomplete.jpg

Shiki has pink-eye...errr....gray eye.

Awards

Hmm, a good start, though, since it's just Shiki's face, I really don't know how it'll turn out until it's finished. ^^"

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary

Neku looks awesome now, but the hair still disturbes me. Its harder now you already drew something else behind him, but I would've suggested to erase the top part of the hair and totally redraw in a more natural way.

Blue

home is where the heart is

It's very good.You drew the pic in Kingdom Hearts style,am I right?
That's why I won't say anything about his feet,body and arms. ;D

3/5.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards

Now that does look a little better. Impressive stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back