Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.
Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...
1) Once you turn on your PS3, if you only have one profile, hold the left button on the D-Pad so you're in the first option of the XMB.
2) Hit Right on the D-pad once to get to the "Settings" menu and hold up so that you are in the beginning of the list.
3) Hit Down on the D-Pad 5 times to get to "System Settings"
4) Hit X
5) Hit Down on the D-Pad 12 times to get to "Backup Utility"
6) Hit X
7) Hit X again to select "Back Up"
8) *Make sure the item that you'll be passing your data to (A USB Drive for example) is plugged in right at this point. Make sure its the only thing thats plugged in to your PS3 so that you don't accidentally pick something else when you're asked where to send your data to*
9) Hit Left on The D-pad to highlight "Yes" to the message that is asking you if you're sure you want to Back Up your data.
is there anymore that i need to do to back up/restore the hard drive?
Since 2003, KINGDOM HEARTS Insider has been the largest fan community and news resource on the web for the series. We are your one stop shop for all your KINGDOM HEARTS news, media, discussion, and fandom, from the original, to Birth by Sleep, KINGDOM HEARTS 3, and beyond!