• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I remember waiting to see the cell saga cause i never got to see the whole thing and bam DBZ gets pushed to saturdays and it skipped to majin buu again i was soo pissed. But yeah if they could go back to their old ways that would be awesome but since i know they cant the whole Toonami just sucks now.

Haku

<3
I started to loose interest in Toonami as soon as they took off Tenchi Muyo which was one of my favorite shows on the weekday lineup. But now mainly the only show that I actually have time to watch on their Saturday lineup is DBZ which is currently in the Cell Games Saga.

Haha, the memories, I remember when it first aired, it was the shiznt'. I don't mind the new theme, Toonami, however, need to host better Anime.

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I started to loose interest in Toonami as soon as they took off Tenchi Muyo which was one of my favorite shows on the weekday lineup. But now mainly the only show that I actually have time to watch on their Saturday lineup is DBZ which is currently in the Cell Games Saga.

The Cell Games had the greatest Kamehameha ever! Cell just got BLASTED!!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Warp kamehameha wave is my personal favorite but of course cant deny the awesomeness of Gohan/Goku kamehameha. But yeah i cant even remember how long its been since they switched to just weekends. I just remember coming home from school and just watching Cartoon network from 3-6. It ended i believe before i got into high school so about 6-7 years ago seems right.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
ever since CN changed their logo they have been going downhill. Pulling classics like Ed,Edd and Eddy, Courage, Looney Tunes and may others and replacing them with crap that doesn't even last an entire season.
I want my 90's Cartoon Network back.

Rix

:)
Awards
The only newer thing from cartoon network that I find funny is Fosters home for imaginary friends ;D Everything else is crap...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
they got some i mean Ben 10 was ok but the new season looks like it could be better but who knows. Otherwise i really dont see normal cartoons on CN that i like anymore. I cant sit down and just watch CN anymore i always end up switching the channel to Comedy Central or something.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I miss everything else too I remember coming home from school just to watch DBZ back I used to collect DBZ magazines. I used to watch zoids & the other amazing all da time. Now since all that has been replaced I only watch CN for Courage,Ed,Edd,& Eddy & the other classics. I watch AS now for Boondocks,Family Guy,& Robot Chicken.

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
ever since CN changed their logo they have been going downhill. Pulling classics like Ed,Edd and Eddy, Courage, Looney Tunes and may others and replacing them with crap that doesn't even last an entire season.

Man I remember when Cartoon Network was just getting ready to come out, they sent out a VHS tape of like 15 random episodes of what was going to be on the network. It was great and a free tape! It was mostly Hanna Barbera cartoons that were on the tape but it was worth it. I still have the tape somewhere.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I miss the old Toonami about as much as I miss the old (really old) G4. . .like before it was TechTV. . .

I really wish that I could bring the old TV back, even if it were just for a week. I miss DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho, and Megus XLR and whatnot. . .

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
NIGHTMAREQUEEN hasn't watched Toonami when it first started. Otherwise, she'd know Tom originally looked like this.

Toonami.jpg

And let's not forget that This delightful form.

toonami.jpg

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com

Courage The Cowardly Dog freaking owns. I barely watch it now. Freaky Fred. God, I wish Cartoon Network wasn't stupid now.

I miss the old Toonami about as much as I miss the old (really old) G4. . .like before it was TechTV. . .

I really wish that I could bring the old TV back, even if it were just for a week. I miss DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho, and Megus XLR and whatnot. . .

They don't even air Yu Yu Hakusho...

NIGHTMAREQUEEN hasn't watched Toonami when it first started. Otherwise, she'd know Tom originally looked like this.

Toonami.jpg

And let's not forget that This delightful form.

toonami.jpg

I remember when he was all small and cute. Then he grew... and grew... and grew... until he became retarded! GAH!

Oblivionite

Coming home everyday after school turning on Tv awating the arrival of Tom sitting in his chair on his spaceship and waiting for Dragonball, Yuyu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, DBZ and Transformers Armada.
That was the life.

I know it wasn't five shows, only 4.

Don't forget Hamtaro!!!!! ^________^

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I 4got all about hamtaro!!!! I used to sing the theme song all the time...

But man, I remember back when I was even shorter than I am now, way back, wen cartoon network was on channel 78 (I think) and not 58. Man, it was the best. Toonami did change a lot, but it always seemed to get better until it hit a certain point. I remember Reboot, Sailor Moon, Tenchi, and everything. But it kinda made me mad wen they moved things around. Like Sailor Moon was originally part of CN I think, but then they moved it up to Toonami, so I had to wait longer for it to come on. And then they moved YYH from AS to Toonami. But otherwise they just kept adding the most awesome shows. But now...I dare say I'd rather turn to Disney Channel and even Nickelodeon than watch sum stuff on Toonami or the entire channel itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back