• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
After Ruroni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho got cut off Toonami started to decline. It didn't really officially die until Megas XLR and Ravemaster got taken off. Those were the last two good shows left.

As far as the host goes, the TOM 2 era owned. Period. Back when it was just him, SARA, and the Absolution and they showed DBZ all the time and had fan art. They even started reviewing vide games for awhile. That's when it was the shit.

I mean, even though I'm in highschool, if Toonami was still as good as it was back then I would still be watching it everyday 3-6.

Atleast we still got Adult Swim.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I stopped watching Toonami when it got replaced by.... Miguzi *shakes in disgust*. And the funny thing was I watched it again in a month, out of curiosity. I almost cried T_T. What the hell is wrong with television?!?!?! I miss Ruroni Kenshin, Zoids, Yuyu Hakusho, the old DBZ, and Megas XLR. Now the only good show Toonami's got is Naruto, and that's overexaggerating. I especially miss the old Tom, before they pimped his out and replaced him. THEY EVEN HAD A STORYLINE!!!! But no, CN had to hate it's fanbase and put in these new ****ers. I hate them all.....

THe best thing about Toonami was that they had quality Anime in the afternoon when everyone needed something good to watch. Some ppl just can't stay up to watch Adult Swim. But now the only good Anime requires you to wait till midnight once a week to watch TWO shows!!!! (I'm refering to Bleach and DN of course). Back in the good days you could see 3-5 shows with new episodes around 4 in the afternoon EVERY DAY!!!

What they need to do is put Toonami back around 3-6, get rid of these ass-clowns they call hosts, and for the love of god let DBZ die in peace T_T.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I wouldn't really call Naruto or Ravemaster good shows, but even if that and a few other good shows were to come back, I'd watch em.

At least Maguzi died before it could really even try to fail. . .

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Me either. One Piece I think is decent. The rest is crap. I think I mostly watch Adult Swim, and Nickolodeon Network, where they put oldies on there. I think it's agreed that Cartoon Network officially sucks.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Personally, I'd saythat One Piece is crap as well. . .but hey. .

They still show one ep of DBZ, that's good. . .

Josh

Silver Member
After Ruroni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho got cut off Toonami started to decline. It didn't really officially die until Megas XLR and Ravemaster got taken off. Those were the last two good shows left.

As far as the host goes, the TOM 2 era owned. Period. Back when it was just him, SARA, and the Absolution and they showed DBZ all the time and had fan art. They even started reviewing vide games for awhile. That's when it was the shit.

I mean, even though I'm in highschool, if Toonami was still as good as it was back then I would still be watching it everyday 3-6.

Atleast we still got Adult Swim.

zomg finally someone understands.

Joy

Bronze Member
After Megas XLR stopped showing I stopped watching.

That shit was the best show ever.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
(*Sigh*) *Remembers when favorite animes were on Toonami*

"Memories....all alone in the moonlight....."

Toonami now ticks me off to no end - okay Naruto, okay One Piece, okay DBZ re-runs - but......it's just not the same........T.T And that's only three shows! Kick an episode of Naruto off and give us something else man!

Josh

Silver Member
After Megas XLR stopped showing I stopped watching.

That shit was the best show ever.

aha I know right? That show was amazing. Especially how they would like blow up everything and parodied MTV and they got their satellite blown up like 8 times xD

Also I miss shows like Gundam wing, g gundam, dbz, sadly i don't miss db since that was just annoying to watch nuff said, IGPX(that was a good show, actually a excellent show), I actually enjoy watching the ocean dub of dbz just the episodes til goku fought freeza i just feel as though that no one could replace those old days, back when i was like in kindergarten lol.
Gosh Zoids I miss that alot. I only liked the series of Zoids with the Liger. Best IMO.
Also so more, like Transformers Beast wars, Transformers Armada, Samurai Jack, .hack//sign, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, etc...

afrobutt

Silver Member
I wouldn't really call Naruto or Ravemaster good shows, but even if that and a few other good shows were to come back, I'd watch em.

At least Maguzi died before it could really even try to fail. . .

Naruto is okay (damn filler/ VA's) and I watched little of Ravemaster (it seemed okay)

Miguzi had Code Lyoko, and that was it (BREAK BREAK BREAKDANCE!!!!)

aha I know right? That show was amazing. Especially how they would like blow up everything and parodied MTV and they got their satellite blown up like 8 times xD

Also I miss shows like Gundam wing, g gundam, dbz, sadly i don't miss db since that was just annoying to watch nuff said, IGPX(that was a good show, actually a excellent show), I actually enjoy watching the ocean dub of dbz just the episodes til goku fought freeza i just feel as though that no one could replace those old days, back when i was like in kindergarten lol.
Gosh Zoids I miss that alot. I only liked the series of Zoids with the Liger. Best IMO.

Mmm, XLR was the greatest. G Gundum..... I gotta lol (SHINING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!). The Liger Zoid series was okay, but the other was just classic ^^. It had more emotion to it (and I got sick of seeing the Liger's nvr ending forms)

And the funny thing is, every where I go on tv, every tv channel sucks.

QFT

Joy

Bronze Member
There's torrents everywhere. So many leechers though. No seeders.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Is there somewhere I can download episodes of Mega XLR?

*goes to see if there's a torrent for it*

Cartoon World Forums - View topic - Megas XLR

You might wanna bookmark that site, I've found it to be very useful in the past.

Ningacom said:
but the other was just classic ^^. It had more emotion to it (and I got sick of seeing the Liger's nvr ending forms)
You are a genius! I never liked Zoids:New Century Zero (the one with transforming Liger)..it just seemed pointless and had no real drive to it. It's was just like "LET'S HAVE A ROBOT ANIMAL FIGHT WITH SOME DUMB COMEDY TO FURTHER OUR DREAM OF BEING NO.1 AT ROBOT ANIMAL FIGHTING! YAY IT'S A PLOT!!! The only episode I liked was when the girl was kidnapped and after like 15min the kidnappers were begging for someone to come and rescue them from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back